Get European train tickets and multi-country passes on the cheap with these Eurail promo codes.
Eurail is a provider of national and international train tickets throughout Europe and issues multi-country train passes for train journeys around the continent.
Travellers can choose from a flexible range of options to suit their individual trip, and get free shipping to Australia.
Eurail coupon codes and discounts
|10% discount at PLUS hostels||Receive a 10% discount at PLUS hostels when you have a Eurail pass.||
What can I buy from Eurail?
Click here to see a full Eurail route map.
Bestselling destinations from Eurail
Eurail Review | Pros and Cons
- Group discounts. Groups of 2–5 people travelling together are eligible for group savings of up to 15% per person.
- Save money by avoiding "reservation only" trains. Holders of a Eurail pass can opt for regional trains and save money on seat reservation charges.
- Reservation service. Travellers who booked their Eurail pass online can make use of the online reservation service to pre-book trains and guarantee a seat.
- Free delivery. Pass are shipped for free to Australia.
- Flexible routes. Travellers can buy a pass for a region of Europe, one country, or the whole continent.
- Eurail pass holders are not guaranteed a seat on all trains. Some routes and trains require an additional reservation to be made to guarantee a seat.
- Additional reservation fees. An €8 booking fee applies per seat reservation plus any extra charge which may be applied by the train company.
- Passes are not able to be picked up at train stations. Eurail passes must be shipped to a postal address.
- Laminating restrictions. Laminated passes are invalid.
How can I check the Eurail timetable?
To better plan your journeys in Europe, Eurail has an interactive timetable where you can check your preferred routes on your preferred dates. Click here to access it on the Eurail site.
How do I make Eurail reservations?
You can make a booking online using the reservation form. Your pass will be shipped to the address you provide at the time of purchase. You must activate it within eleven months of the purchase date at a European train station for it to be valid.
What forms of payment does Eurail accept?
- American Express
What is the Eurail cancellation policy?
Unused and unactivated Eurail passes can be returned within one year of purchase for an 85% refund, or an exchange to a different Eurail pass equal to the full price paid. Passes must have been bought directly from Eurail online to qualify for a refund. Activated passes that have not been used must be specifically marked as “unused” by railway staff to be accepted.