Etihad is selling summer flights to Europe and the UK from $1,070 return
Cash in that leave and cure that FOMO as you fly 5-star all the way to Europe.
Spent winter pining over your friends' Instagram pics as they basked in the European sunshine? Perhaps that was you and you're dying to make a reprise in 2020. Whatever your situation Etihad has the cure with its latest summer sale.
It features flights to Europe and the UK starting from $1,070 return for travel until 30 September 2020.
Yup, that includes all of the European summer.
Destinations include Dublin, Paris, Barcelona, London, Rome, Athens, Madrid and Frankfurt.
The cheapest way in is from Sydney to Dublin for $1,070 return. That's closely followed by:
- Melbourne to Barcelona from $1,129
- Melbourne to Zurich from $1,133
- Sydney to Madrid for $1,140
- Sydney to Paris from $1,160
Both economy and business class seats are on sale. If you feel like splashing some cash, you can book a seat in the pointy end of the plane from $6,675 return. This price is based on Brisbane to Amsterdam fares.
Well, what are you waiting for? These fares are only around until 6 December 2019 unless sold out, which is a likely scenario for those key summer dates.
Head to Etihad to book your flights.
How good are these Etihad sale fares?
- Price: Great. It's super rare to see Etihad flights, or flights to Europe in general, fly this low to the $1,000 mark. When it does, it's usually confined to one destination unlike here where there are 10+ in the mix.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a 5-star luxury airline. You'll receive all the trimmings with your ticket, from checked luggage to in-flight meals. Check out our reviews on what to expect from flying on the UAE carrier.
- Travel time: Good. All flights in the sale are in-direct, which is standard for most flights to Europe. Your mandatory stopover is in Abu Dhabi which you can extend for 2 days for free when travelling between 20 April and 31 July 2020.
- Weather: Great. Travel is available over the European winter which is ideal for Christmas markets, spring and the peak summer holidays.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?