Escape overseas with Etihad from just $1,079 return
Award-winning flights for Boxing Day puts Europe and the UK right at your fingertips.
TL;DR: What's the deal with this flight sale?
Cheapest flight available:
1 February to 15 June 2022
Yes, until 31 May 2022
With all the Black Friday deals rolling in, blink and you might miss this international sale with some stellar fares to Europe, the UK and destinations worldwide.
We're talking Etihad fares as low as $1,079 return when flying from Melbourne to Abu Dhabi.
Dubbed Etihad's Black Flyday sale, you've actually got until 30 November to make your choice and book your next overseas holiday.
Travel includes select dates from 1 February to 31 May 2022 giving you a nice selection of late-winter and European spring dates to choose from.
Here are some of the highlights of the sale, all return fares:
- Sydney to Abu Dhabi from $1,096
- Melbourne to Amsterdam from $1,284
- Melbourne to Istanbul from $1,292
- Sydney to London from $1,351
- Melbourne to Paris from $1,354
- Sydney to Beirut from $1,595
- Ready to book? If you think Etihad is on to a winner here, then zip over to Etihad Airways to book your tickets. You've only got until the sale ends on 30 November or as long as seats last.
How good are these Etihad sale fares?
A good deal for flights to Europe is anything in the low $1,000 mark and it's rare to find fares that low with Etihad. Especially with so much variety in destinations. It's also safe to say, we haven't seen fares like these in over 2 years so if Europe is on your list, you might as well save some cash and fly with a full-service airline.
These fares at a glance
- Great flexibility: Etihad's flexible fares allow unlimited changes until 31 May 2022 with no change fee. You'll just need to pay the difference if there's a change to your original fare and if you can't travel for any reason, you'll be eligible to get a flight credit for the future.
- Great airline: Etihad is a 4-star full-service airline that has been awarded for its service, including at the recent Business Traveller Middle East Awards. You'll receive all the trimmings with your ticket, from checked bags to in-flight meals. Check out our reviews to see what it's like to fly with Etihad.
- Great frequent flyer points: Etihad is partnered with Virgin Velocity which means you stand to earn 0.25 to 4 Velocity points per mile when you fly with it.
- Great travel time: Many of these are direct flights or include a reasonable connection in Doha which means less stress in transit and more time at your destination.
- Great weather: You can't go wrong with most of these travel dates and with a variety of destinations and 5 months to choose from, it should be easy to find something to suit.