Etihad announces free two-night stopover in Abu Dhabi
Escape the Australian winter and make the most of your stopover.
Etihad is offering a stopover with two free nights of accommodation if you travel from Australia via Abu Dhabi between 21 April and 15 July 2019.
To get your hands on this deal, book online through Etihad between 10 April and 15 June 2019.
When booking online, guests should select a multi-city flight and follow the process that directs to the stopover booking page once the booking is confirmed. When this step is complete, choose a hotel package with one of the partnering hotels.
This offer allows long-haul travellers to adjust to time zones and arrive at their final destination feeling more refreshed.
If jetlag is of no concern, make use of your stopover by exploring the sand dunes in the Arabian desert or head to the coastline and relax on the beaches that surround Abu Dhabi island.
Guests have 15 hotels to choose from. For added comfort during your stopover, 5-star accommodation is available.
Full list of hotels available
Whether you're a solo traveller wanting to explore every corner of the globe or a family seeking a safe and exciting destination that your kids will love, Abu Dhabi's unique architecture, world-class theme parks and Arabian hospitality are worth making a stopover for.
- Money hack: Why you should look at re-booking your hotel stay
- The best places to travel to stretch your dollar further, according to Hotels.com
- Cheap Flights of the Week: USA or Canada, Hong Kong or Taipei and Laos
- Manu Feildel’s crash course in French
- Cheap Flights of the Week: New Zealand, California road trips and Asian explorations