Etihad announces free two-night stopover in Abu Dhabi
Escape the Australian winter and make the most of your stopover.
Etihad is offering a stopover with two free nights of accommodation if you travel from Australia via Abu Dhabi between 21 April and 15 July 2019.
To get your hands on this deal, book online through Etihad between 10 April and 15 June 2019.
When booking online, guests should select a multi-city flight and follow the process that directs to the stopover booking page once the booking is confirmed. When this step is complete, choose a hotel package with one of the partnering hotels.
This offer allows long-haul travellers to adjust to time zones and arrive at their final destination feeling more refreshed.
If jetlag is of no concern, make use of your stopover by exploring the sand dunes in the Arabian desert or head to the coastline and relax on the beaches that surround Abu Dhabi island.
Guests have 15 hotels to choose from. For added comfort during your stopover, 5-star accommodation is available.
Full list of hotels available
Whether you're a solo traveller wanting to explore every corner of the globe or a family seeking a safe and exciting destination that your kids will love, Abu Dhabi's unique architecture, world-class theme parks and Arabian hospitality are worth making a stopover for.
- International travel updates: Cook Islands, Thailand, Singapore latest changes
- I travelled 542km on a train for free just because
- New Zealand reopens: Travel rules explained + getting there
- Holiday hack: Get $450 off Easter travel with your state vouchers
- International travel updates: New Zealand, Bali, New Caledonia latest changes