Escape with Carnival Cruises from just $393 return, plus reduced deposits and up to $400 OBC
Take to the waves and save up to 36% on your next vacation.
Carnival Cruises has kicked the year off with a cruise sale that will have you exploring ports in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
There's up to 36% of savings to be had, with the cheapest passage being for a 3-night sampler cruise sailing in and out of Melbourne for $393 per person twin share. For those who are new to sailing, a sampler is a great way to experience ship life and get your sea legs.
Already know the ropes? Other great prices include a Pacific Islands cruise on the recently refurbished Carnival Spirit for 8-nights at $837 per person twin share. Departing out of Sydney on 17 March and visiting Noumea, Mare and Isle Of Pines on the journey.
Or check out their 5-night Tasmania cruise for $542 per person twin share leaving on 19 March.
The 12-deck Carnival Legend sets sail in Melbourne, visits Hobart and Port Arthur and finally stops in Sydney. The best part of this open-jaw style sailing is that you can take a couple of extra cheeky days to see the sights in Sydney before flying home.
Here’s an example of what else you can find in the sale departing Sydney:
- A 6-night Tasmania cruise from $935 - Departs from Sydney, this sailing includes 2 days in Hobart to help you fit in as much as you can as well as a stop in Port Arthur.
- 8-nights on Carnival Spirit from $1,082 - Explore the Great Barrier Reef with four separate stops along the east coast from Sydney.
- 4-night Moreton Island cruise for $639 - Escape the winter cold and depart Sydney for some island time on 16 August.
You can also score up to $400 onboard cabin credit (OBC) in the sale plus pay a reduced deposit on selected sailings.
On board credit works as follows:
- $100 OBC: Per cabin for sails of 6 nights or less
- $200 OBC: Per cabin for sails of 7+ days
- Bonus $200OBC: For select sailings booked before 19 January.
Departures start as soon as 7 February so you can escape on a last-minute adventure or plan ahead and save up to 36% on sailings well into next year.
Scope out the deals and get detailed itineraries and ship information at Cruise Sale Finder.
These prices are only available until 2 February, or once rooms are sold out.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?