Escape to Hawaii from $189 with the latest Jetstar Spring Sale
Say aloha to your next tropical vacation.
With September finally at our doorstep, if you're anything like us, you're probably beyond ready for some beach time. Jetstar knows what's up and is offering super cheap flights to Hawaii in its latest Spring Sale.
Get yourself to this island paradise on the cheap starting with fares from Melbourne or Sydney from $189 each way.
Other sample fares to Honolulu include Hobart from $251, Adelaide from $267 and Brisbane from $268.
Travel dates range from 14 January to 24 September 2020, giving you the chance to take off for a cheeky post-Christmas break or plan a winter getaway for next year.
To book: These prices won't last long so if you're keen, make a beeline for Skyscanner where you can compare dates and prices.
This sale ends at midnight on 3 September 2019, unless seats sell out prior.
How good are these Hawaii fares?
- Price: Great. This is about as cheap as you'll find for flights to Hawaii. We've seen them drop down as low as $296 return for Jetstar's birthday but these were for much more restricted travel dates.
- Airline: Good. It's true, Jetstar is a low-cost carrier but it's regarded as one of the best in the Australia/Pacific region. Fares are seat-only with checked luggage, meals and entertainment costing extra.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. While there's really no poor time to visit Hawaii, we suggest aiming for dates in April, May or September for an ideal balance of dry sunny days, good prices for accommodation and minimal crowds.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know