Escape to Bali with flights from $240 return
Discover your island paradise this summer.
Known as a tropical destination that’s just a hop, skip and jump away, where you can find private villas and exotic meals without breaking the bank, Bali is almost like a second home to many Australians.
You can flights to Bali from Perth from $240 return, Darwin from $321, Cairns from $375, Melbourne from $404 and Sydney from $448 return.
Travel dates vary per route but 4fares are available from 9 October to 19 June 2019.
As Jetstar is a budget carrier, prices don't include checked bags, entertainment or meals, though you can add these on for a fee.
Check out our table below for a full list of routes and dates and then head to Flight Centre to book your seat.
This sale ends midnight 11 June, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Flights to Bali have dropped as low as $129 return flying from Darwin so these are definitely not the cheapest fares you’ll find. If you’re looking for some cheap flights around upcoming public holidays, though, then you might be in luck. Compared to current fares with other airlines, you're still at least $150 better off so if you find some dates that work for you then it could be worth it to book it before prices go back up.
- Travel time: Great. Flights are direct from major cities.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is a budget airline and doesn't include checked luggage and in-flight meals with its fares.
- Travel dates/weather: Excellent. The best times to visit Bali are from September to October and April to June for affordable hotel prices, sunny, dry weather and not too many crowds.
List of Bali fares on sale with Jetstar
|From||To||Travel dates||Price (return)||Book|
|Perth||Bali (Denpasar)||6 February - 28 March 2019||$240||Book with Flight Centre|
|Darwin||Bali (Denpasar)||1-30 November 2018||$321||Book with Flight Centre|
|Cairns||Bali (Denpasar)||1-30 November 2018||$375||Book with Flight Centre|
|Melbourne||Bali (Denpasar)||9 October - 5 December 2018||$404||Book with Flight Centre|
|Sydney||Bali (Denpasar)||23 Oct 2018 - 05 Dec 2018 / 01 Feb 2019 - 28 Mar 2019 / 08 May 2019 - 19 Jun 2019||$448||Book with Flight Centre|
|Hobart||Bali (Denpasar)||1-30 November 2018||$665||Book with Flight Centre|
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open