Save money on a selection of at-home imaging equipment with these Epson printer sales and promo codes.
Epson is a Japanese electronics company, known worldwide as a market leader in personal printing, imaging, and photography products that are affordable and yield professional results. Epson products are available online and are delivered Australia wide from Sydney.
Epson printers sales and promo codes and coupons
|Shop Epson’s clearance centre||Find savings on printers, ink cartridges and more at Epson.||
Bestselling products from Epson
Epson Review | Pros and Cons
- Warranties included. All new products bought from Epson come with a manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Trusted, global company. With the plethora of cheap look-a-likes in the consumer electronics market, buying from a trusted company like Epson offers peace of mind.
- Free shipping. When you spend over $100 on one order, it will be shipped to your door for free.
- Express delivery available. Just choose the express service at checkout to have your package delivered extra-fast.
- Restocking and return delivery charges apply. While Epson do accept returns even if you just change your mind, you may be charged a restocking and/or delivery fee.
How can I get Epson free shipping?
For a limited time, Epson is offering free standard shipping when you spend more than $100 on one order.
All purchases made in Epson’s online store are shipped from their Sydney warehouse location. Packages usually take between two and seven business days to arrive, depending on your shipping address. An express service is also available with Australia Post eParcel and usually takes between two and three business days to be delivered. Customers located in rural areas may have their package delivered with AirRoad Courier, which takes between two and seven business days.
What forms of payment does Epson accept?
What is the Epson returns policy?
If you accidently order the wrong item, or if you change your mind once your package arrives, you can return it to Epson within seven days for a refund or an exchange. Returns will only be accepted if the items are unopened, and arrive in the same condition they were received in. You may be required to pay fees for restocking, and to cover the return delivery. If your order arrives damaged or if you receive something different to what you ordered, you must contact Epson within 48 hours to organise a return and/or refund.