Discover how you can earn Qantas Points when you wine and dine through the epiQure online store.
The Qantas epiQure program offers Qantas Frequent Flyers access to a boutique range of wines and gourmet foods. Qantas loyalty members can earn points on purchases made through the Qantas epiQure store, redeem Qantas Points to cover the cost at the checkout and access exclusive sales and discounts.
This step-by-step guide will help you use the epiQure store. We also highlight some of the features and conditions you should consider before joining this program.
How to use the Qantas epiQure program
Shopping in the epiQure store works just like most other online stores. With a selection of red, white and sparkling wines, not to mention spirits and gourmet foods, you’ll impress your friends at the next wine and cheese afternoon courtesy of your points.
You have the choice to either earn points on Qantas epiQure purchases or redeem your points at the checkout if you want to save on your next purchase.
The following four steps show you how you can take advantage of the Qantas epiQure store to find the latest wine deals and to get more value for your points.
Step 1. Choose your products
You can find exactly what you’re looking for by applying filters according to your taste. Choose from a selection of red, white and sparkling wines as well as gourmet foods from around Australia. You can also filter by price.
Step 2. Log in
Once you’re happy with your product selection, you will need to go into your Frequent Flyer account using your Membership number, last name and PIN.
Step 3. Add to cart
Once you’ve selected your items, you can add them to your account. You can view your cart at any time by clicking on the shopping basket in the top right-hand corner. If you change your mind, you can delete any items at any time. You can view your items either by price or membership points depending on how you wish to make your purchase.
Step 4. Check out
Indicate how you would prefer to pay, selecting either your credit card or by using your Qantas points. You will also need to advise whether you will be collecting your items from a selected newsagent or supermarket. Your purchases can also be delivered to you by post.
Check out our Qantas Frequent Flyer guide for more tips on how to earn and redeem your Qantas Points.Back to top
How can I earn Qantas Points with epiQure?
Purchasing products from the epiQure store will also earn you frequent flyer points. How many points you earn is determined by your membership level:
- Qantas Frequent Flyer member. Members will receive one point per dollar spent. If your purchase exceeds $300, you will receive free delivery within Australia. All other orders will be charged a postage fee. Those living in metro areas will be charged $7, regional customers are charged $12, and country residents are charged $19.
- Qantas epiQure Premium membership. For $99, you can become a Qantas epiQure Premium member. This membership allows you to earn 3 points per $1 spent as well as privileged access to premium wines and invitations to Qantas gourmet food and wine events. You’ll also receive free delivery within Australia on all orders.
- Bonus points. Bonus points are awarded on certain cases of wines. It usually depends on how much you are willing to spend. Spend big, earn big. You can keep an eye out for wines offering bonus points through Qantas’ epiQure emails.
How to redeem Qantas Points for products from epiQure
You can redeem your Qantas Frequent Flyer points on any of the products listed in the epiQure store. This includes wine, spirits and gourmet food. The number of membership points needed for each product will be listed below the cost. However, a product valued at $45 has an exchange rate of 7,200 points. So a case of 12 wines priced at $222 would cost you 35,520 points.
You can confirm payment method at checkout and choose to redeem Qantas Points, provided you have sufficient points in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account. Check out the comparison rate between the cost and number of points needed to ensure you use your points for the most valuable reward.
Other factors to consider
- When will my points be in my account? Allow up to six weeks for your Qantas points earned from epiQure to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- Premium membership fees. An annual fee may apply for Qantas epiQure premium members.
- Eligibility requirements. You must be aged 18 years or over to join Qantas epiQure.
- Find the right deal. While you may be able to earn points, always check that you’re getting the best deal. Some of the wines available may not be available in stores, but you can compare prices online to ensure you are not overpaying.
- Not a Frequent Flyer member? You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to purchase from the epiQure store. You can sign up when you check out and avoid paying the usual $89.50 joining fee.
- What else is on offer? The epiQure also sells a range of spirits, glassware, hampers, books and gifts.
- Events. You can also earn points by booking into one of the events held by Qantas.
The Qantas epiQure store can help you accumulate extra points while you indulge in a fine selection of food and wine. The fastest way to earn more points is to look out for bonus points offers and stock up on your favourite products when they become available. As always, compare your prices to ensure you receive the best deal.Back to top