Our EOFY travel deals roundup 2018
The biggest bargains on flights, hotels and experiences around Australia and worldwide on sale now.
The end of the financial year can be a stressful time for a lot of Aussies and everything just seems to be twice as busy as we all count down to 30 June.
If you’re anything like us, then now’s about the time when you start dreaming about getting away from it all. White-sand beaches, a brand new city to get lost in or visiting some familiar faces on the other side of Australia.
Whatever's on your travel wish list, we’ve put together the best EOFY deals all in one place.
Jetstar’s EOFY sale has you covered whether you’re keen for a last-minute getaway or want to plan it out for next year.
You’ll find flights across Jetstar's entire network available to you here. Take for example Melbourne and Sydney or Melbourne to Adelaide trips from $35 or Gold Coast or Melbourne to Christchurch flights from $125 each way.
International destinations include to Tokyo from $199 each way, Bangkok from $155 each way, Honolulu from $269 each way and Bali from $135 each way.
- Valid for bookings made before midnight 11 June.
- Valid for travel between June and March 2019, excluding some peak holiday periods.
Compare and book with: Flights Finder.
Sail into the new financial year with cheap cruise deals both locally and internationally. Flight Centre has rounded up the best (so we don't have to) and has week-long sailings from just $499 per person.
Last-minute and advance sailings are all included and feature some of the best quality cruise lines, including Princess, Carnival, APR and Royal Caribbean.
- Valid on select cruises booked by 30 June 2018.
Search for your cruise on: Flight Centre
Virgin Australia has a slew of destinations available in its EOFY sale but we reckon the New Zealand fares are especially great.
You can fly from four Aussie cities to your pick of Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, Christchurch and Queenstown. The best part is since sale fares are one way you can fly into one city and out the other using ground transport to explore more than one spot.
- Valid for bookings made before midnight 12 June.
- Valid for travel between October and March 2019, excluding Christmas holidays.
- Book with: Virgin Australia.
Score up to 35% off on stays in Australia and New Zealand with TFE Hotels Mid-Year sale.
The sale covers all brands across the collection so there’s something for every budget and type of trip.
- Valid for bookings made before midnight 22 June.
- Valid for stays between 6 June 2018 and 31 May 2019.
- Book your room with: TFE Hotels.
If you’re looking for something to get the heart rate up then RedBalloon’s Feel the Rush sale will certainly keep you pumped whether at home or on your trip.
Right now you can get up to 70% off adrenaline-fuelled experiences plus an extra $40 off when you spend $219 or more and you use this code.
- Valid for experiences purchased before midnight 12 June.
- Search for your experience on: RedBalloon.
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open