EOFY sales: Last chance for up to $500 off Samsung and iPhones
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone are slinging solid EOFY deals that will get you the latest 5G phones at heavily discounted prices.
The end of financial year (EOFY) sales mayhem is going full steam ahead as we count down the days for the new year to kick off.
If you're in the market for a new flagship handset like the Samsung Galaxy S21 or iPhone 12, then you're on the right track. We've checked out the latest EOFY deals from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone and there's definitely some noteworthy offers to snag.
Here's a look at what each telco giant is offering. You'll need to hurry because sales end 30 June.
- Good to know: These devices are bound to sell out fast so if you're certain you want one, check them out as soon as possible.
SPONSORED: From next gen cameras to improved battery life, here are five flagship phone features that you don't want to miss out on.Read more…
Telstra EOFY sales
Telstra is offering discounts of between $50 and $500 (plus a bonus Galaxy Watch 3 which is worth up to $490) depending on what you're after.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G for $1,999 – $500 off
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G for $999 – $500 off
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G for $598 – $50 off
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ or Ultra for $1,048-$1,648 – Bonus Galaxy Watch 3
Depending on how many GBs you're after, the prices for the list of iPhones below will vary. We've listed the price range that will get you anywhere between 64GB and 512GB. Choose one that's most suitable for your needs.
- iPhone 12 for $1,149-$1,399 – $200 off
- iPhone 12 mini for $999-$1,249 – $200 off
- iPhone 12 Pro for $1,599-$2,119 – $100 off
- iPhone 12 Pro Max for $1,749-$2,269 – $100 off
If you're not an existing Telstra customer, you'll need to get an Upfront mobile plan to get access to the offers above. The cheapest plan gets you 40GB for $55 monthly or pay $65 a month for Telstra's XL plan for a whopping 180GB.
The XL plan is currently on discount for your first 12 months. Prices will go back up to $115 per month. Sign up by 30 June to get the offer.
Compare Telstra iPhone deals below
Optus EOFY deals
Optus is giving away a similar range of iPhone and Samsung devices so if you prefer its plan features, or are already an existing customer, then these will suit you just fine.
Note: Discounts are off the original RRP.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G – save $499
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G – save $324
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G – save $318
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – save $200
- iPhone SE – save $340
Getting an Optus plan will cost you $55 a month minimum for 80GB or $85 for a massive 240GB. You'll get 5G network access with your compatible 5G device plus Optus Sport and OS Fitness for free.
Vodafone's EOFY sales
Vodafone is not to be forgotten for its EOFY sales frenzy. It's also offering your favourite iPhone and Samsung devices for up to $400 off if you get on a Vodafone plan.
The cheapest is Vodafone's Lite Plan, which will give you 50GB of max speed data. That means there are no excess charges if you go over 50GB a month, but your mobile Internet will get slowed down to 2Mbps.
Prices below include the monthly cost of the phone and Lite plan bundled together. You'll need to stay connected for 36 months.
- iPhone 12 – $66.91 a month (save $200)
- iPhone 12 Pro – $76.63 a month (save $200)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – $80.80 a month (save $200)
- iPhone 12 mini – $62.74 a month (save $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G – $64.13 a month (save $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G – $69.69 a month (save $300)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – $74.86 a month (save $400)
- Samsung Galaxy A12 – $3.41 a month (save $126)