Mobile EOFY sales include $10 plans from Optus, Boost and more
We've rounded up some of the best end of financial year (EOFY) mobile plan deals we could find so you can save.
Everyone loves an EOFY deal and as we approach the final stretch, telcos are dropping some of their best deals.
Here are some of our favourites that each telco is offering this EOFY:
- Optus: 30GB for $10 when you first sign up, then $30 a month after.
- Circles.Life: 100GB for $30 a month for 12 months, then $45 a month after.
- amaysim: 2GB for FREE when you first sign up, then $12 per recharge after.
- Boost: 40GB for $10 when you first sign up, then $30 per recharge after.
- Kogan: 500GB for $150 for 365 days, then $300 per recharge after.
To find more great deals on offer, choose a provider below to get started.
Optus EOFY mobile deals
As 1 of the big 3 telcos (alongside Vodafone and Telstra), Optus has brought a whole host of EOFY deals to the table, including:
- 30GB mobile plan for $10 when you first sign up, then $30 a month after.
- 40GB prepaid plan for $10 when you first sign up, then $30 per recharge after. (Note: You'll get 10GB from your fourth recharge onwards).
- 100GB 365-day prepaid SIM for $150 when you first sign up, then 60GB for $180 for your second year.
- Watch out for: Optus's deals are pretty great when you first sign up, but it tends to change the plan inclusion after the first few recharge periods. Check the product details properly before you sign up.
Optus is also offering up to $300 off the Samsung Galaxy range and 6-month discounts on certain NBN plans. Learn more here.
Circles.Life EOFY mobile deals
Circles.Life has 2 SIM only deals for EOFY:
- 30GB for $20 for the first 12 months, then $25 a month after.
- 100GB for $30 for the first 12 months, then $45 a month after.
Its plans come with no lock-in contract and run on the Optus 4G network.
If you're looking for even more savings, Finder is currently running 3 exclusive offers with Circles.Life, offering even more data for cheaper than its EOFY deals:
- Exclusive 120GB for $25 a month for the first 12 months, then $45 a month after.
- Exclusive 30GB for $15 a month for the first 12 months, then $25 a month after.
- Exclusive 10GB for $10 a month for the first 6 months, then 5GB for $10 after.
These deals are only available if you sign up via Finder before 30 July.
amaysim EOFY mobile deals
amaysim is offering some tempting deals in its EOFY sale including a free mobile plan!
- 2GB for $0 when you first sign up, then $12 per recharge after.
- 30GB for $15 for your first 3 recharges, then $30 per recharge after.
amaysim also runs on the Optus 4G network, with no lock-in contract on any of its plans.
Boost Mobile EOFY deals
Boost's EOFY sale is giving you the choice between a regular prepaid and a long expiry plan:
- 40GB for $10 when you first sign up, then $30 per recharge after (Note: You'll get 20GB from the fourth recharge onwards).
- 140GB for $170 for 12 months instead of $200.
Boost is the only smaller provider to run on the Telstra 4G network. It currently offers 5G on all plans as a trial until September.
- Keep in mind: You'll need to be in a Telstra 5G network area with a 5G phone to access Boost's 5G.
Kogan EOFY mobile deals
Kogan's Epic EOFY sale (as it's calling it) features up to 50% off on 2 of its highest data long expiry plans:
- 250GB for $135 for 365 days instead of $270.
- 500GB for $150 for 365 days instead of $300.
Both plans revert to their original pricing from your second year onwards if you choose to renew your plan.
- Keep in mind: Kogan Mobile runs on the Vodafone 4G network, which is fine if you're in a metropolitan area. Those in regional or rural parts of Australia may need a network with more coverage.
Telstra and Vodafone are also offering phone discounts for EOFY
Those looking to grab a new phone will save on selected devices from Telstra and Vodafone, with plenty of prepaid handsets and flagship phones on offer.
Most of these EOFY deals end on 30 June 2022 except for Circles.Life, which is ending its EOFY deal at 1pm AEST 1 July 2022.