EOFY sale at Adore Beauty: 20% off + our top 5 picks
Alpha-H, Lancome, Face Halo, SkinCeuticals and Nude by Nature – get 20% off these big beauty brands before time (and stock) runs out!
If you're looking to stock up on your old beauty favourites, or try some new ones, you need to direct your attention to Adore Beauty. –
The Aussie beauty retailer is currently offering a massive end of financial year sale that you need to know about.
Get your credit cards at the ready for up to 20% off selected items at Adore Beauty.
The sale edit features a whole range of items, from makeup to haircare to skincare, with brands including Alpha-H, Lancome, Face Halo, innisfree and Nude by Nature.
When does it end? There's no official end date, but this EOFY sale is valid until stocks last. So if you're particular about getting your hands on a certain item, you're going to want to be quick!
Need some shopping inspiration? We've done the hard work for you and rounded up our top 5 picks that you need to get your hands on this EOFY sale.
- Alpha H Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream. Pay $71.53, instead of $84.15. This multi-faceted formulation fights fine lines, wrinkles and darkness.
- Face Halo Love is Love Pack. Pay $29.75, instead of $35. Perfect timing for Pride Month, this makeup removing device gets rid of it all.
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave In Treatment. Pay $12, instead of $15. Give your hair some love this winter and keep it totally hydrated with this leave-in treatment.
- SkinCeuticals AM Defence Pack. Pay $195.50, valued at $273. A skincare pack targeted towards men that includes antioxidants and SPF protection.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Matte Velvet Skin Liquid Foundation. Pay $46.90, instead of $67. If you want a matte finish that still looks like skin, you're going to love this foundation.
If you're interested in seeing even more amazing sales, head straight on over to our dedicated guide to the end of financial year sales. It's where you can find all the best deals from all your favourite online retailers.
Main image: Getty Images