20 EOFY 2018 sales that have already started
The end of financial year sales period has started and here are all the biggest and best sales that are already on offer.
Tax time is quickly approaching and with the end of the financial year comes some of the biggest sales of the year. In an effort to maximise revenue before shutting off the books, many of Australia's biggest stores hold massive clearance sales in the lead up to 30 June. And these sales are big!
Rather than your VOSN or Click Frenzy style sales where a small sitewide discount code is offered, EOFY sales are different. You won't find many discounts but you will find expanding clearance sections with hundreds and hundreds of items added as we get closer to the end of June. Looking at THE ICONIC's clearance sale, there are over 15,000 items in the clearance section and there are offers of 50% off on items from Nike, Adidas, Tony Bianco and Lacoste.
End of financial year is also one of the best times to pick up big ticket items like furniture and homewares for cheap, too. In fact, many furniture stores in Australia forego discounting during sale periods like Black Friday in favour of the EOFY period. There are currently furniture clearance sales on at west elm, Adairs and Zanui. Even Freedom, which recently eliminated sales from its business model, has priced many items to clear.
If you're looking to do some bargain shopping, read on to see our picks for the 20 best EOFY sales that are on now. Or head to our main EOFY sales page to see all the sales.
Best clearance EOFY sales on now
- Zanui – Mid year sale, up to 40% off 15,000 items.
- New Balance – 50% off sitewide. Ends 10 July.
- THE ICONIC – 100s of items added to clearance. 50% off.
- Cotton On – End of season sale. Up to 50% off.
- Myer – The Myer Stocktake sale. Thousands of items reduced to clear
- Lorna Jane – Take a further 20% off sale prices.
- Glue Store – Big brand sale. Up to 60% off.
- Farfetch – Up to 50% off half yearly clearance.
- Kikki K – Mid year sale. Up to 50% off.
- Adairs – Sale, items reduced to clearance. Plus an extra 10% off the sale price.
- Surfstitch – 30% - 70% off thousands of styles.
- David Jones – Clearance. Save up to 50%.
- Sheridan – 40% - 50% off sale for the long weekend.
- Freedom – 50% off clearance.
- Millers – Up to 70% off sale.
- west elm – Up to 60% off half yearly sale.
- General Pants – Winter Sale. Up to 50% - 70% off the original price.
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 50% off for a limited time.
- Wittner – End of season sale. Up to 50% off.
- Trenery – 25% off everything.
- Everything you need to know about Net-A-Porter’s new sustainable brand vertical
- 8 brands like Reformation for lovers of LA-cool fashion
- See the shades and swatches of the additions to ColourPop’s Zodiac collection
- Best sales of the week: THE ICONIC, David Jones and Surfstitch
- What’s in the Uniqlo x BTS BT21 Collection?