Save on power with an online-only Victorian energy provider. Generous pay on time discounts for electricity and gas. Compare plans and get a quote.
⚡ Electricity plans available in Victoria | ♨️ Gas plans available in Victoria
Online Power & Gas is an Australian power company servicing Victoria with electricity and gas plans. Online Power & Gas keeps costs down and passes the savings onto you by reducing overheads, streamlining processes and concentrating on the Victorian market.
Simply by paying your bills on time with Online Power & Gas, you can get a 35% discount on your energy bills, one of the biggest available in all of Victoria.
Receive a quote for Online Power & Gas plans from a broker
Complete the form with some details about your residential or business electricity and gas needs and you'll be contacted by a consultant for an obligation-free discussion about your options.The consultant will work with you to compare a range of energy suppliers in your area.You may also receive a quote from the below providers.
What power plans does Online Power & Gas offer?
If you live in Victoria, simply get a quote to see if Online Power & Gas can save you money. It offers simple plans with clear benefits.
|Plan features and conditions||Fixed Saver plan||Contract Saver plan||Flexi Saver plan|
|Pay on time discount|
What are the advantages of joining Online Power & Gas?
Besides the generous pay on time discounts attached to their plans, some of the other benefits of joining Online Power & Gas include:
- Fixed rate benefit terms. This protects you against any variation in energy prices or your power usage over the course of the benefit period. The Fixed Saver and Contract Saver come with a two year benefit term, while the Flexi Saver plan has an indefinite benefit period.
- Versatile payment options. Direct debit only with the Fixed Saver plan makes it easy to maintain the pay on time discount, while opting for Contract Saver or Flexi Saver means you can choose from a range of payment options to suit your needs.
- No exit fees. The Contract Saver or Flexi Saver plans have no exit fees, while a small $22 exit fee applies to the Fixed Saver plan.
How do I sign up with Online Power & Gas?
- New customers. If you like the competitive prices offered by Online Power & Gas and are switching providers to save money, but not moving house, simply fill out an application form and Online Power & Gas will email you a no-obligation welcome pack. If you like it, it’s all set up. If you decide it’s not for you after all then simply cancel within 10 days.
- Existing customers moving home. If you are already an Online Power & Gas customer and are moving house, or want to switch to Online Power & Gas so you have power when you move in, call (03) 8354 6800. Staff can walk you through the steps needed to disconnect the old house and connect your new home.
For both options you will need:
- Address of the relevant property.
- Photo identification and contact details.
- Concession details if applicable.
- The date you want your new plan to start by.
How can I pay my bills?
If you have chosen the Fixed Saver plan, then you need to pay your bills on time with direct debit to be eligible for the full 35% discount. This involves setting up automatic transfers from your bank account to Online Power & Gas.
- Don’t worry about being late with payments. Because it’s automatic, it will always be on time.
- Ensure your financial situation is right for automated billing. If it could incur overdraft fees then the Contract Saver or Flexi Saver plan might be a more effective way of saving money.
You can also:
- Pay online. You can simply pay the bills online at the Online Power & Gas website.
- BPAY. Use BPAY for easy transactions through your bank, and to set up automatic payments.
- Cheque or money order. If you prefer, send in a cheque or money order to pay the old-fashioned way.
- Over the phone. OPG’s team is happy to process your payments over the phone. Simply call (03) 8354 6800 to pay over the phone with Visa or Mastercard.
Note that postal bills incur a $2 processing fee and credit card payments are charged a rate of 1.5% of the bill.
Who do I call for help or assistance?
- Call your distributor for faults, blackouts, meter issues or service disruptions. Their number will be prominently listed on your energy bill.
- Call Online Power & Gas at (03) 8354 6800 for all other issues, including if you’re simply having trouble paying the bills or know you’ll be late with your next payment.
You can also contact OPG online via email, through fax on (03) 8354 6801, or by traditional mail at PO BOX 13293, Law Courts VIC 8010.