Click Energy is a completely Australian owned, completely online energy provider.
- What utilities does Click Energy offer?
- Who can sign up with Click Energy?
- Residents of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA
The rapidly growing Click Energy provide electricity to homes and business, have great online service and allow a lot of flexibility to their customers, and if you have solar panels it gets even better.
Compare Click Energy plans by speaking to an energy consultant
Complete the form with some details about your residential or business electricity and gas needs and you'll be contacted by a consultant for an obligation-free discussion about your options.The consultant will work with you to compare a range of energy suppliers in your area.You may also reeive a quote from the below providers.
Switching is fast and easy, and their customer service from beginning to end will be strong, especially for the tech savvy out there. At present they are only able to provide power to people living in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria, so if you’re in another state unfortunately you’ll have to keep looking through our guides for the best provider to suit your needs.
Who is Click Energy?
Founded in 2006, Click Energy are a thoroughly modern electricity provider. They offer an entirely online service, great options for solar users and great flexibility, including low rates, no lock-in contracts and no exit fees. At present their service is only available in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, so if you’re from elsewhere they won’t be able to help you, but if you’re in any of the eligible states then read on.
What packages does Click Energy offer?
Click Energy offer services that are tailored specifically to your needs, which, unfortunately, makes it quite hard for us to explain how they might best serve you and your home or business.
Pros and cons of Click Energy deals
- 100% online - Make payments, make changes and manage your account entirely online.
- Simple - Click Energy go out of their way to make their offerings as simple as possible, so you don’t have to fight through the jargon to get to the deal.
- Solar feed in - If you’re running solar power, Click Energy offer a competitive price for selling your excess back to the grid.
- 100% online - We realise that not everyone loves the life online, and some people still love to speak to an actual human being or visit a store. If this is a deal breaker for you then Click Energy not be the best fit for your needs.
- Locality - At present Click Energy only provides its services in NSW, Victoria and Queensland
Could you switch to Click Energy?
Like everything else Click Energy does, simplicity is the key to their switching policy — simply head over to their website where you'll be taken through four simple steps, and that's it. Remember though, that Click Energy are only able to provide power to users living in New South Wales, Victoria or Queensland.
And if you know anyone who is already with Click Energy, or want to refer a friend after you’ve switched, then be sure to take full advantage of the Mates Rates friend referral opportunity. Refer a friend and once they become a customer, they will get a $50 sign up rebate, and you’ll get a $50 credit on your next bill for referring them.