Click Energy: Electricity and gas plans
Australia's Click Energy is online only, promising to pass the savings on to you.
Is Click Energy right for me?
- What does Click Energy offer? Electricity in NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, and gas in NSW and VIC. Solar panel owners can access generous feed-in tariffs.
- Product highlights. No-lock-in contracts and an easy switching process. Plus, you can get a referral bonus if a friend signs up as well.
- Watch out for. If you plan to pay by credit card, Click Energy charges a credit card payment fee.
See Click Energy's full range of plans on its site and apply securely
Click Energy electricity and gas
Click Energy is an online-only electricity and gas retailer servicing the east coast of Australia.
Because it's online only, there are no retail locations or physical stores to visit in order to get your energy connected through Click. Instead, they offer simple online sign-up and support.
Click offers simple low rate usage and supply fees, as well as monthly billing for an easier budgeting experience.
Because Click operates in a number of states, pricing and rates for plans will vary depending on your home address. It's important to look at the finer details of your plan before signing up.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Being an online-only retailer, it's not really a surprise that Click Energy doesn't install solar panels.
However, Click does offer feed-in tariffs across its range of electricity plans, so you can offset the cost of your home's electricity usage.
If you want to get solar panels installed, head to our solar power comparison for more information.
Feed-in tariffs for the energy your solar panels create vary depending on your plan and location, so see the basic plan information for more details.
Can I get GreenPower?
If you're looking to offset the environmental impact of your electricity usage using the government's GreenPower program, you will have to look elsewhere, as Click Energy no longer offers a plan that supports the initiative.
How can I pay my Click Energy bills?
The good news is that paying your Click Energy bill is easy:
Why consider Click Energy?
- Simple to switch. There's no running around when switching to Click. Simply enter some details online, choose your plan and Click Energy will do the rest.
- No lock in contracts. You'll never be locked in as a Click Energy customer, with no lock in contracts.
- Monthly billing. Keep your budget in check by taking advantage of monthly billing.
- Refer a friend bonus. Recommend Click to a friend and if they sign up, you'll get an easy $50 credit on your account.
- Payment options. Pay with direct debit, BPAY, credit card, your bank account or phone, depending on your needs.
How do I contact Click Energy for support?
|Sales||1300 669 432|
|Customer service||1800 775 929|
Read more on this topic
Australia reaches "50%" in renewable energy use for the first time ever. But what does this mean? For 10 minutes, 50% of Australia's main electricity grid was powered by renewable energy, indicating an upward trend in green energy use.
Open Energy in Australia Energy is changing in Australia. Find out what open energy is and how it affects you.
The temperature trap: Air conditioning hacks Aussies are using to keep costs low With temperatures and energy costs rising, here are a couple of tech-savvy ways to save on aircon costs this summer.
The reference price: What is it and how does it affect you? We’ll explain what the new reference price, or Default Market Offer, is and how it affects residents in NSW, SA and QLD.
Kogan Energy: Electricity and gas plans Kogan Energy offers electricity to residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas to customers in Victoria.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans Get electricity and solar services with Discover Energy in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Rimfire Energy: Electricity plans Find out what Rimfire Energy offers in your area and how you can pay your electricity bill.
What is the Green Electricity Guide and how do green ratings work? Here’s how Australia’s “greenest” energy providers are determined by the Green Electricity Guide.
Powerclub: Electricity plans Find out how to become a Powerclub member and get access to wholesale electricity prices.
Next Business Energy: Electricity plans Next Business Energy offers business-only electricity in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and the ACT.
Ask an Expert