Australia's Click Energy is online only, promising to pass the savings on to you.
Is Click Energy right for me?
- What does Click Energy offer? Electricity in NSW, VIC, QLD and SA, and gas in NSW and VIC. Solar panel owners can access generous feed-in tariffs.
- Product highlights. No-lock-in contracts, an easy switching process and ongoing pay-on-time discounts. Plus, you can get a referral bonus if a friend signs up as well.
- Watch out for. As an online-only company, customer support is limited to phone and email. If you don't pay on time, prices can go up significantly.
See Click Energy's full range of plans on its site and apply securely
Click Energy electricity and gas
Click Energy is an online-only electricity and gas retailer servicing the east coast of Australia.
Because it's online only, there are no retail locations or physical stores to visit in order to get your energy connected through Click. Instead, they offer simple online sign-up and support.
Click offers pay-on-time discounts to both the daily access and daily usage fees, as well as monthly billing for an easier budgeting experience.
Because Click Energy operates in a number of states, pricing and rates for plans will vary depending on your home address, so it's important to look at the finer details of your plan before signing up.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Does Click Energy offer solar power?
Being an online-only retailer, it's not really a surprise that Click Energy doesn't install solar panels.
However, Click does offer feed-in tariffs across its range of electricity plans, so you can offset the cost of your home's electricity usage.
If you want to get solar panels installed, head to our solar power comparison for more information.
Feed-in tariffs for the energy your solar panels create vary depending on your plan and location, so see the basic plan information for more details.
Does Click Energy offer GreenPower?
Click Energy has specific plans that support the government's GreenPower initiative.
Unlike many GreenPower plans though, the cost of using renewable energy isn't charged in addition to your use, it's baked into the plan's usage rates, which means that these plans look a bit more expensive when compared to non-GreenPower plans.
How can I pay my Click Energy bills?
The good news is that paying your Click Energy bill is easy:
Why consider Click Energy?
- Simple to switch. There's no running around when switching to Click. Simply enter some details online, choose your plan and Click Energy will do the rest.
- Green power. If you want to reduce your impact on the environment, Click Energy is a GreenPower-certified retailer.
- Never ending discounts. Click's pay-on-time discounts don't expire, they will keep going unless you forget to pay on time.
- Refer a friend bonus. Recommend Click to a friend and if they sign up, you'll get an easy $50 credit on your account.
- Payment options. Pay with direct debit, BPAY, credit card, your bank account or phone, depending on your needs.
How do I contact Click Energy for support?
|Sales||1300 669 432|
|Customer service||1800 775 929|