Australia's Click Energy is online only, and passes the savings on to you
You can’t go without power, so the energy bill is a fact of life. This doesn’t mean you can’t get lower prices however. Look for an online only power company, like Click Energy, with low overheads and more room to offer lower prices.
- Who can sign up with Click Energy?
- Residents of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA
- What utilities does Click Energy offer?
- Electricity in NSW, VIC, QLD and SA
- Gas in Victoria only
The rapidly growing Click Energy provide electricity to homes and business, have great online service and allow a lot of flexibility to their customers, and if you have solar panels it gets even better.
Complete the form with some details about your residential or business electricity and gas needs and you'll be contacted by a consultant for an obligation-free discussion about your options.The consultant will work with you to compare a range of energy suppliers in your area.You may also receive a quote from the below providers.
Who is Click Energy?
Founded in 2006, Click Energy was built from the ground up to be an energy company for today, with lower prices thanks to reduced costs, and more benefits thanks to a strong commitment to customers.
- Available in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland
- Internet and phone support
- Some of the highest feed-in tariffs available for solar customers
- No lock in contracts, no obligation
- Discounts apply to both usage and supply charges, and do not expire
- Refer a friend and both of you get $50 credit on your energy accounts
Click Energy plans
Click is always on the lookout for new ways to save their customers money, and is focused on saving you time and keeping things simple. For this reason, available plans are pre-tailored for you based on factors including:
- Whether you want power only, or a Click Energy power and gas plan
- If you have solar panels, and what proportion of your energy comes from them
- Your location
- Your typical energy consumption
Use the form on this page to get in touch with an energy consultant, and find a tailored energy plan that can keep saving you money day after day.Back to top
Why use Click Energy for solar power?
Click Energy has some of the highest retailer-funded solar feed-in tariffs around, and will help you find a power plan that’s a good fit for your solar energy contributions. If you have solar panels, get in touch with Click Energy for a power plan to make the most of them.
- More discounts: Combine the pay on time discount with the feed-in tariffs for more value, and get discounts on both supply and use.
- Tailored solar plans: Get plans to optimise your solar savings. If you get more energy from solar, save money with higher-tariff plans. If solar energy is only making a small contribution, prioritise the discounts.
In addition to this, you get the other benefits of being with Click Energy including access to an award-winning, Australian-based customer service team, and no lock in contracts.
Pros and cons of Click Energy deals
- Full online support. Make payments, changes, and manage your account entirely online wherever you are, while still getting access to a telephone customer service helpline.
- Simple switching. Competitive prices, generous discounts and market-leading solar feed-in tariffs are combined with automatically tailored plans. Switching to Click is not only easy, but also gets you competitive plans.
- Solar advantage. Click Energy offers market-leading solar feed-in tariffs in NSW, VIC, QLD and SA. If you’ve got a home solar system, consider making the most of it with Click.
- No physical stores. You can’t walk into a Click Energy store, or speak to a customer service representative face to face. Online or over the phone only.
- Limited areas. Click Energy is only available in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
- Gas in Victoria only. Click natural gas is currently only available in Victoria.
How do I contact Click Energy?
Need some customer service? If you have billing or payment inquiries, want to ask about hardship programs or otherwise need to get in touch, you can:
- Phone: 1800 775 929
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make a purchase, switch plans or have a sales enquiry?
- Phone: 1300 669 432
- Email: email@example.com
Or get in touch by filling in a contact form online.
Switching to Click Energy
Switching to Click Energy, much like everything else they do, is designed to be simple and easy — simply head over to their website and follow the four steps to sign up. If you know anyone who is already with Click Energy, or if you've switched and know someone else who wants to, remember to take full advantage of the referral bonus, and both of you can enjoy $50 credit on your Click Energy account.