A fixed rate home loan with a competitive interest rate and few fees.
Endeavour Mutual Bank offers a home loan with a competitive rate that's fixed for the first two years and comes with few fees and lets you make extra repayments without penalty.
|Product Name||Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Offer 2 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.74%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||4.15%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$4,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Competitive interest rate
- Few ongoing fees
- $200 discharge fee
Everything you need to know about the Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Offer 2 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan
Endeavour Mutual Bank offers a two year fixed rate home loan with a competitive interest rate and few fees. The loan comes with several useful, standard home loan features such as fee-free extra repayments and redraw facilities.
Features of the Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Offer 2 Year Fixed Rate Home Loan
The key features of this loan include:
- Competitive interest rate. The interest rate is fixed at the competitive rate of 3.74% p.a. for the first two years.
- Extra repayments. You can make additional repayments without paying any fees.
- Redraw facilities. Take advantage of redraw facilities without any fees.
Does the loan have any fees?
This loan has few fees to worry about. You won’t be burdened with annual or monthly fees, or establishment and redraw fees.
- Fixed discharge fee. $200
Who is Endeavour Mutual Bank?
Endeavour Mutual Bank has been providing financial services to Australians for over 60 years. The current incarnation of the company is the result of several credit unions merging over time.
The lender offers a wide range of financial products and services, including:
- Savings accounts
- Credit cards
- Insurance policies
How do I apply for the Endeavour Mutual Bank First Home Buyers Loan?
If you like the sound of the First Home Buyers Loan you can start your application by clicking the green “Go to site” button.
You’ll need the following information when you apply:
- Financial details. Endeavour will need details about your employment, income and living expenses, as well as any outstanding debts.
- Asset details. You’ll need to provide information about your existing assets, such as property, shares, cars, super and the contents of your home.
- Identification. Have your Australian driver’s license handy.