Important informationThis account is no longer available for new applications. Although the bank account cannot be applied for, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. If you would like to compare other Endeavour Mutual Bank accounts, please go through our Endeavour Mutual Bank Page.
Endeavour Mutual Bank gives you the accessibility you need for day-to-day banking, with interest earnings applied to your daily balance. Linked with a Visa debit card and you can make cash withdrawals when you need to along with point of sale purchases. You can even have your salary deposited automatically.
What are the features of the Endeavour Mutual Bank Access Plus Savings Account?
Endeavour is an Australian mutual bank providing its members with the same products for financial needs that you find with larger banks. The features of these products are also comparable making it important that you look them over side by side to see how they match up to Endeavour’ everyday account:
- Account keeping fees. You are not charged account keeping fees for using this banking account.
- Interest rates. The interest rate on this account is tiered, growing progressively higher after your balance reaches $20,000.
- Interest calculation. The interest rate is applied to your balance daily and paid into the account once a month.
- Endeavour Mutual Bank membership. Membership applications are accepted by any Australian resident regardless of where you live or work. In order to join you do need to purchase one $10 share. The Access Plus account is usually what new members receive as their first account with Endeavour.
- Accessibility. Online, mobile and phone banking are all available for you to access your money. You can also bank in a branch, with Bank@Post, with direct credit and debit and BPAY.
- Transaction fees. You are charged a predetermined amount for the following transactions; EFTPOS withdrawal - $0.75, member cheque - $1, ATM withdrawals - $1.50, counter cheque - $2.50, and direct debit - $0.30.
- Fee waiver. Members with an Endeavour residential or investment home loan are waived from having to pay any fees.
- Transaction fee offset. Depending on your account balance, you will be allowed a certain allowance each month on your transaction fees. This offset is tiered, ranging from $1.50 for balances of up to $2,499 to $25 for balances of over $100,000.
- ATM access. With your debit card you can make withdrawals at rediATMs and NAB ATMs without being charged and third party fees.
- Visa debit card. You can also apply to have an Endeavour Visa debit card linked to your account, allowing you to make purchases wherever Visa is normally accepted.
- Overseas withdrawals. Any withdrawals made outside of Australia will incur a $5 fee.
- Direct credit. You can set up to have your salary deposited directly into the account without any charge.
- Funds are available at-call
- No monthly account keeping fee
- Internet, mobile and phone banking available
- Fees may apply
This account is no longer available for new applications. Although the bank account cannot be applied for, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. If you would like to compare other Endeavour Mutual Bank accounts, please go through our Endeavour Mutual Bank Page.