End-of-year flights to Singapore from $224 return in the latest Scoot sale
Scoot on over to the Lion City for an extra low price.
Singapore's budget carrier Scoot is at it again, sending Aussies to its home country on the cheap.
The lowest fare in its current sale is on departures from Perth, with prices starting at $224. As far as budget airlines go, this is up there with some of the lowest prices, which tend to sit around the $220 mark for return fares.
Tickets are for travel between August 2017 and March 2018, excluding peak holiday periods such as Christmas, so you have plenty of dates to make this deal work in your favour.
The following are the starting fares from major cities:
- Perth to Singapore - from $224 return
- Gold Coast to Singapore - from $272 return
- Melbourne to Singapore - from $300 return
- Sydney to Singapore - from $300 return
Flights are available to book from Flight Centre. By going through Flight Centre instead of Scoot, you'll also be able to compare other airlines to see if their times and prices work better for you as well as book extras such as holiday packages.
As there's no set time for this sale to end, prices are available until seats sell out.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes