End of financial year sales for 2017 have definitely already started
We're only a couple of days into June, but it's clear that our favourite stores didn't want to wait.
End of financial year is creeping up, with less than 30 days until you can file your tax returns.
If you're a bit of a bargain hunter, then you'll know that when it gets down to the wire, many retailers and stores have giant sales. This is an effort to clear as much stock as they can before they have to wrap up their books for the end of the financial period.
And this year, it looks like a significant number of retailers have decided to start clearing out their stock rooms early. As of 2 June, the finder.com.au End of Financial Year Sales page has over 30 different sales listed with dozens more expected to roll in as we get closer to June 30.
Current sales include up to 50% off clearance at Freedom, 15% off Surface devices at Microsoft and a womens fashion clearance at David Jones. But there are also further sales on mens fashion, food and wine, electronics, office equipment, furniture and other categories.
For more information on the EOFYS running now, you can head to the End of Financial Year Sales page to check out our list of sales
- The only National Girlfriend Day gift guide you’ll ever need
- Best sales of the week: THE ICONIC, PrettyLittleThing and more!
- Coles is back pedalling its promise of a plastic bag ban
- The 12 most important things you need when preparing for your baby
- Amazon Prime Day was ten times smaller in Australia than overseas