Get approval within an hour for flexible short-term loans of up to $10,000.
This online loan provider offers quick, short-term cash solutions to employed Australians earning at least $1,500 per month. When you submit an application, enably will verify your financial profile to approve you for a loan you can afford.
Loans can be used for any purpose, and repayment terms, from payment amounts to due dates, are tailored to what you can afford. You can choose your own terms for loans of over $1,000.
|Product Name||enably Short Term Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$200|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 24 months|
|Turnaround Time||Within an hour|
|Total Cost of Borrowing $100||0 - 20% application fee and 2.8 - 4 % monthly fee on loan amount|
How do enably short-term loans work?
enably offers loans of between $200 and $10,000 to be repaid over a maximum period of 24 months. The amount for which you are approved is based on your credit score and financial situation. Before submitting an application, you can use the online calculator to work out the cost of the loan.
The application process is quick and completely online, and loans can be approved within an hour (during business hours). Loans are repaid by direct debit over a minimum term of 61 days in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments.
While you can apply for a loan online at any time, you must finish repaying one loan before applying for another one.
Features of a loan from enably
If you need a quick cash solution, here are some of the features to consider with a short-term loan from enably:
- Fast approval. You can have your loan application approved within an hour of submitting it. The application itself takes a few minutes to complete online.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for a loan of between $200 and $10,000, depending on what you need.
- Tailored to your budget. enably practices responsible lending, which means that you won’t be approved for a loan you can’t repay. Your individual financial situation is evaluated and you are offered loan terms suited to what you can afford.
- Flexibility. Borrow from as little as $200 over a minimum loan term of 61 days. If you borrow over $1,000, you can choose your own loan terms.
- Repayment. Repay the loan weekly, monthly or fortnightly. The fees attached are based on the loan amount and the loan period. If you need to change your due date, a fee of $10 applies.
- Fees on reducing balance. You only pay fees on the outstanding principal. The more you pay off, the less you’ll be charged in fees.
- Easy repeat borrowing. As long as you repay your first loan in full, you can apply for another loan online at any time.
How much does the loan cost?
An establishment fee is charged as a percentage of the principal, which ranges from 0-20% depending on the loan amount and the loan term. You pay fees that are charged on a reducing balance, meaning the fees decrease as you pay off the loan and reduce the principal amount. Monthly fees are 4% of the loan amount.
Other fees include:
- $1.10 for each direct debit payment
- $20 fee for dishonoured or failed payments
- $10 for rescheduling a payment
Are you eligible for an enably short-term loan?
Applying for a loan from enably is quick and you can apply online. You’ll need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be employed
- Be at least 18 years old
If your loan isn’t approved but your circumstances have changed, you can submit another application within 14 days of the rejected application.
How you can apply?
The application process is fully online. On the application form, you’ll be asked to specify the purpose of the loan and the amount, as well as provide some personal and employment details.
enably will access your most recent banking data through Yodlee, a third-party platform that provides read-only access to your account. If you’re a new customer, enably will perform a credit check.
The process takes a few minutes and you can get approved within an hour. Depending on when you apply, you can have funds deposited into your account on the same day.