Unlucky in love? Have you tried eHarmony? This is one of those online dating services that makes it easy for singles to meet other singles and find love.
And guess what? You can now meet singles online and enjoy cheaper rates (so you can spend more money on your date) by using eHarmony promo codes and deals.
These days, finding your soul mate doesn't have to be limited to your friendship group or to bumping into a potential other while on a night on the town. Online dating is a thing, and it's working for people. Don't believe us? Check out eHarmony. This online dating site is huge, with a presence not just in Australia, but the US, Canada and the UK as well. It takes the stress out of building relationships and finding long time partners by matchmaking you with potential others that you ACTUALLY HAVE THINGS IN COMMON WITH.
No joke. This online dating service uses a scientific relationship questionnaire, which all users are required to fill out, and uses it to discover potential matches on the basis of your compatibility. The site will automatically sift through its singles to find the best matches for you, so this means a higher chance that you'll fall in love and find 'the one' with them.
Want to be even more specific? Yes, you can afford to be picky with eHarmony as this relationship service allows you a number of dating options including Christian dating, Catholic dating, Australian dating, professional dating, single parent dating, and senior dating. Why? Because everybody should be lucky in love. Yes, you too.
Current eHarmony promo codes and deals
|Free To Register Today||
|Review your matches for free||Review your selected, highly-compatible matches for free at eHarmony||
|Free Personality Profile||Complete the eHarmony Relationship Questionnaire and get a free personality profile eHarmony||
Top picks from eHarmony
Single Parents Dating
- Select an eHarmony promo code from the list provided and click on it to copy it.
- Go to the eHarmony site and start looking for matches. You have to register as a member in order to start looking for matches.
- Begin filling in the relationship questionnaire which will take you through a series of pages. Make sure that you complete all sections.
- Once you complete your questionnaire, you will get a free personality profile. Start by uploading your photo.
- You can choose to upload your photo later.
- The site can now begin the match making process.
- Choose a subscription plan and key in your promo code.
- Proceed with the billing and payment process then click on ‘submit’.
- Congratulations! You’ve saved on your membership purchase with eHarmony.
Pros and cons of eHarmony
- Dating selections. There are various dating preferences that you can select. For example, you can find matches by profession, religion, orientation, state or even by city.
- Payment method. You can choose to pay for the dating plan using your Visa/MasterCard or PayPal.
- Privacy. Other members will not see sensitive information about you, such as how much your earn.
- Free registration. Registration is free.
- Risk-free trial. You can use the site risk-free for the first week.
- Scientific matching. eHarmony uses a scientific matching system to help connect you with people who are compatible to your personality and beliefs.
- Expert guidance. eHarmony works with a group of experts who will help you create meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- Costs. Although registration is free, you will need to subscribe to a dating plan. The cheapest dating plan costs you $14.95 per month.
Registration guide for eHarmony
Registering for the eHarmony dating site is quite easy. However it will take you about 10 minutes due to the long questionnaire, so it's recommended you take your time while answering questions. You will first begin by signing up for the site, which is free of charge.
After you register, you'll be asked to answer various questions based on your personality. Once completed, you can begin creating your profile and upload profile pictures. Finally, select a subscription plan to start getting matches.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for eHarmony
eHarmony has a one week risk-free guarantee. You'll get a refund within your first week of joining the site if you're unsatisfied with the services provided. Besides the risk-free policy, you can also cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. However, this needs to be done within three business days of you purchasing the subscription, and before midnight on the third business day. If your subscription goes past the third business day, you're subscription will run the course of it's length.
Once your subscription is nearing it's end-date, you can cancel it by logging into your account and going to your account settings. Click on billing and select to cancel the subscription or close the account.
eHarmony is an online dating website that aims to help singles develop relationships with compatible partners using a scientific compatibility system. Why not try it today and find love online?