Up to 70% off sale + new styles added
Enjoy up to 70% off selected styles from top brands including Marc Jacobs, Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Nike and more. While stocks last. T&Cs apply.
And yes, in case you were wondering, that’s exactly what eGlobal is all about. If you haven’t yet come across eGlobal, it’s an online shopping mecca for DSLRs, point-and-click cameras, computers, mobile phones, and gaming consoles, not to mention equipment and accessories for all of the above. Because, you know, it’s all about the accessories.
All of eGlobal’s products are top quality, genuine articles, and while that’s nice to hear, it’s still not the best part. The best part is the delivery. It’s FAST. Like, 3-5 working days fast. Or just a little more if you live in regional or rural areas.
You know what that means, don’t you? It means you can buy that camera you’ve been putting off buying for weeks today… and have it in your hot little hands in time for that holiday. Which, naturally, is just over a week away.
Last minute planning? There’s nothing wrong with last minute planning.
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|26 May 2020||Up to 70% off sale + new styles added||********|
|20 Dec 2019||$20 off your first order||********|
1. Look at our eGlobal discount codes and deals above and choose one you like. Click on it to reveal your code. Then, copy and paste this for use later. You will be automatically redirected to the eGlobal website, where you can browse for an item to purchase.
2. Once you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, type in the quantity on the product page and click, ‘add to cart.’
3. A pop up will confirm you’re adding this item to your cart.
4. At this point you can either continue shopping, view cart and shipping in case you’d like to remove or change items, or head to the checkout to complete your purchase.
5. Alternatively, if you have closed this pop-up, you can still review your potential purchases and enter the checkout by clicking the ‘view cart section’, which you’ll find at the top of the page.
By doing this, you’ll automatically be taken to a review page where you can change your cart items, calculate your shopping cost, and apply your discount coupon code to review your total purchase price. If you’re happy with it, you can then click ‘checkout’.
6. If you clicked ‘checkout’ at step 4 (skipping step 5), then you’ll automatically be taken to the checkout page. This is okay, as you can add your discount coupon code and calculate your shipping cost further on in the checkout, too. Now, if you’re a returning customer, enter your details. If you’re new, you can either choose to register, or can proceed without registering by typing in your email address and hitting ‘checkout as guest.’
7. Now, fill out all your billing and shipping details. When you’re done, click ‘continue’ to be taken to the payment and shipping page.
8. Choose your preferred method payment (credit card, Paypal or bank transfer), and your preferred shipping method (insured economy express, economy express, priority express or insured priority express). Then, paste your coupon code into the discount coupon code field and hit ‘click to apply’. Your discount will then be applied to your total. Once this has been applied, click ‘continue’ to process your payment.
9. Review and confirm your order (with your discount applied). Here, you can include any special delivery instructions or notes that eGlobal should be aware of when fulfilling your order. If you’re satisfied with your purchase and discounted price, click on ‘confirm order’.
10. Congratulations! You’ve successfully used your eGlobal discount coupon code and saved on your purchase. Now, all you have to do is wait a couple of days for your item to be delivered.
eGlobal offers express shipping (2-3 working days) and courier shipping (3-5 working days). Note: These are estimated times for delivery to metropolitan areas of Australia and New Zealand only. Rural areas might take longer.
To achieve their super fast delivery, eGlobal abides by a 24-hour dispatch policy. Due to this short processing period, they will not accept cancellations for change of mind, however they will accept cancellations for a full refund if your item is found to be out of stock.
As all orders are fulfilled by courier service, you can keep track of your order via the eGlobal website. Go to ‘My Account’ section on the website, log in, and click on ‘orders’ to track your order status.
In the event that your parcel is lost in transit, eGlobal will cover 100% of the order subtotal so long as you opt for shipping insurance at the checkout. If you do not, eGlobal will not cover any of the costs lost.
eGlobal offers a 14-day guarantee on all its products. This guarantee means that if you change your mind about an item, or if it is damaged in transit, incorrect, or requires warranty service, you have 14 days from the receipt of your item to contact eGlobal and request a return and/or refund. In the event that you change your mind, you must return your item, unopened and in re-saleable condition, to eGlobal within 14 days from eGlobal’s acknowledgement of your request. All shipping costs involved in the delivery and return of your product/s will be borne by you, so only the product cost can be refunded.
In the event that your item was damaged in transit, you were delivered the wrong item, or your item requires warranty service within 14 days of receipt, you must report this to eGlobal within 14 working days from the receipt of your item and provide photographic evidence of this damage/fault to eGlobal for assessment. If your item is accepted for a return, eGlobal will replace or refund your item subject to their returns policy. If you’ve opted for a refund, all shipping and handling costs will be refunded to you.
eGlobal offers up to 24 months warranty on its products. The exact length of the policy is reliant on the product you’ve purchased, and will be advised to you upon purchase. Your policy starts from your invoice date and covers any manufacture defects and faults in material that occur after the first 14 days of the receipt of your product. In order to claim warranty, you will need to provide proof of purchase - so hold onto your receipt for the length of your warranty period.
To return your item or claim your warranty, send eGlobal a return ticket on their contact page. Their RMA department will contact you within two working days to discuss your issue and further proceed with your return/claim. Note: all returns and claims are subject to approval by eGlobal and its returns policy.
Has a brand spankin’ camera been on your wish-list for a while, now? Perhaps you’ve had your eye on the latest mobile phone? Strike them off your list now with eGlobal. This shopping mecca for all things “electronics” offers high quality, brand name products and accessories at affordable prices. The best bit? They deliver within 3-5 working days. Who says you can’t get electronics in a flash?
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers. We value our editorial independence and follow editorial guidelines.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product or service.
Please note that the information published on our site should not be construed as personal advice and does not consider your personal needs and circumstances. While our site will provide you with factual information and general advice to help you make better decisions, it isn't a substitute for professional advice. You should consider whether the products or services featured on our site are appropriate for your needs. If you're unsure about anything, seek professional advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or 'Advertisement' are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment when you click on those buttons or apply for a product. You can learn more about how we make money here.
When products are grouped in a table or list, the order in which they are initially sorted may be influenced by a range of factors including price, fees and discounts; commercial partnerships; product features; and brand popularity. We provide tools so you can sort and filter these lists to highlight features that matter to you.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad-based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan, we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.