And yes, in case you were wondering, that’s exactly what eGlobal is all about. If you haven’t yet come across eGlobal, it’s an online shopping mecca for DSLRs, point-and-click cameras, computers, mobile phones, and gaming consoles, not to mention equipment and accessories for all of the above. Because, you know, it’s all about the accessories.
All of eGlobal’s products are top quality, genuine articles, and while that’s nice to hear, it’s still not the best part. The best part is the delivery. It’s FAST. Like, 3-5 working days fast. Or just a little more if you live in regional or rural areas.
You know what that means, don’t you? It means you can buy that camera you’ve been putting off buying for weeks today… and have it in your hot little hands in time for that holiday. Which, naturally, is just over a week away.
Last minute planning? There’s nothing wrong with last minute planning.
eGlobal discount codes and coupons for September 2021
1. Look at our eGlobal discount codes and deals above and choose one you like. Click on it to reveal your code. Then, copy and paste this for use later. You will be automatically redirected to the eGlobal website, where you can browse for an item to purchase.
2. Once you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, type in the quantity on the product page and click, ‘add to cart.’
3. A pop up will confirm you’re adding this item to your cart.
4. At this point you can either continue shopping, view cart and shipping in case you’d like to remove or change items, or head to the checkout to complete your purchase.
5. Alternatively, if you have closed this pop-up, you can still review your potential purchases and enter the checkout by clicking the ‘view cart section’, which you’ll find at the top of the page.
By doing this, you’ll automatically be taken to a review page where you can change your cart items, calculate your shopping cost, and apply your discount coupon code to review your total purchase price. If you’re happy with it, you can then click ‘checkout’.
6. If you clicked ‘checkout’ at step 4 (skipping step 5), then you’ll automatically be taken to the checkout page. This is okay, as you can add your discount coupon code and calculate your shipping cost further on in the checkout, too. Now, if you’re a returning customer, enter your details. If you’re new, you can either choose to register, or can proceed without registering by typing in your email address and hitting ‘checkout as guest.’
7. Now, fill out all your billing and shipping details. When you’re done, click ‘continue’ to be taken to the payment and shipping page.
8. Choose your preferred method payment (credit card, Paypal or bank transfer), and your preferred shipping method (insured economy express, economy express, priority express or insured priority express). Then, paste your coupon code into the discount coupon code field and hit ‘click to apply’. Your discount will then be applied to your total. Once this has been applied, click ‘continue’ to process your payment.
9. Review and confirm your order (with your discount applied). Here, you can include any special delivery instructions or notes that eGlobal should be aware of when fulfilling your order. If you’re satisfied with your purchase and discounted price, click on ‘confirm order’.
10. Congratulations! You’ve successfully used your eGlobal discount coupon code and saved on your purchase. Now, all you have to do is wait a couple of days for your item to be delivered.
Pros and Cons of using eGlobal
- Fast delivery: Delivery can take as little as 3-5 working days, depending on which method of shipping you choose and where you live. They guarantee 24 hours dispatch time on most of their products.
- Top quality, genuine products: eGlobal prides itself in providing only genuine, brand name products.
- Up to 24 months warranty: Most items come with 24 months warranty. Mobiles and tablets will have a 12-month warranty. All warranties are through eGlobal and might not be valid with your local dealer.
- Support: eGlobal offers live-chat support, 10 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
- No surcharge: On most products.
- Competitive prices: When you see the discounts, you’ll know this is true.
- Customer reviews: Always a great way to get genuine feedback on products and eGlobal as a merchant in general.
- Various payment methods: eGlobal accepts payments by credit card, Paypal and bank transfer.
- Contact and confirmation of your order: eGlobal might contact you on the phone number provided during the checkout process to confirm your order, giving you added assurance that they’ve received it.
- Shipping costs: eGlobal doesn’t offer free shipping, and the price for their fast delivery is starts at $59.
- Australian and New Zealand orders only: At the time of writing, eGlobal only ships to Australia and New Zealand. All orders outside these countries will be automatically cancelled.
- Remote area surcharge: If you live in a remote area, you may be subject to a $27.80 courier delivery surcharge.
eGlobal's Shipping and returns policies
eGlobal offers express shipping (2-3 working days) and courier shipping (3-5 working days). Note: These are estimated times for delivery to metropolitan areas of Australia and New Zealand only. Rural areas might take longer.
To achieve their super fast delivery, eGlobal abides by a 24-hour dispatch policy. Due to this short processing period, they will not accept cancellations for change of mind, however they will accept cancellations for a full refund if your item is found to be out of stock.
As all orders are fulfilled by courier service, you can keep track of your order via the eGlobal website. Go to ‘My Account’ section on the website, log in, and click on ‘orders’ to track your order status.
In the event that your parcel is lost in transit, eGlobal will cover 100% of the order subtotal so long as you opt for shipping insurance at the checkout. If you do not, eGlobal will not cover any of the costs lost.
eGlobal offers a 14-day guarantee on all its products. This guarantee means that if you change your mind about an item, or if it is damaged in transit, incorrect, or requires warranty service, you have 14 days from the receipt of your item to contact eGlobal and request a return and/or refund. In the event that you change your mind, you must return your item, unopened and in re-saleable condition, to eGlobal within 14 days from eGlobal’s acknowledgement of your request. All shipping costs involved in the delivery and return of your product/s will be borne by you, so only the product cost can be refunded.
In the event that your item was damaged in transit, you were delivered the wrong item, or your item requires warranty service within 14 days of receipt, you must report this to eGlobal within 14 working days from the receipt of your item and provide photographic evidence of this damage/fault to eGlobal for assessment. If your item is accepted for a return, eGlobal will replace or refund your item subject to their returns policy. If you’ve opted for a refund, all shipping and handling costs will be refunded to you.
eGlobal offers up to 24 months warranty on its products. The exact length of the policy is reliant on the product you’ve purchased, and will be advised to you upon purchase. Your policy starts from your invoice date and covers any manufacture defects and faults in material that occur after the first 14 days of the receipt of your product. In order to claim warranty, you will need to provide proof of purchase - so hold onto your receipt for the length of your warranty period.
To return your item or claim your warranty, send eGlobal a return ticket on their contact page. Their RMA department will contact you within two working days to discuss your issue and further proceed with your return/claim. Note: all returns and claims are subject to approval by eGlobal and its returns policy.
Why shop at eGlobal?
Has a brand spankin’ camera been on your wish-list for a while, now? Perhaps you’ve had your eye on the latest mobile phone? Strike them off your list now with eGlobal. This shopping mecca for all things “electronics” offers high quality, brand name products and accessories at affordable prices. The best bit? They deliver within 3-5 working days. Who says you can’t get electronics in a flash?
More guides on Finder
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Therapy Shoes discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on heels, flats and boots online at Therapy Shoes with one of the awesome discount codes we’ve rounded up.
PPE Tech discount codes September 2021
Need face masks? PPE Tech is an Australian brand that provides quality P2 masks and other products and can deliver them quickly.
Dune London sales September 2021
Save big on the latest must-have footwear styles at Dune London with one of the awesome sale highlights and discount codes we've rounded up.
Glow Dreaming coupon codes September 2021
Glow Dreaming combines science and natural therapies to help children sleep on their own. Save with our discount codes.
Google Store promo codes September 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Google Store discount codes here and save big on Google-made hardware today.
’47 Brand discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on tees, hoodies, headwear and more at '47 Brand with one of the awesome discount codes and deals we’ve rounded up.
KitchenAid discount codes September 2021
Get food for thought from KitchenAid’s range of kitchen goods and homewares. Everything you need to cook up a storm is here!
Riot Art and Craft promo codes September 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Riot Art and Craft promo codes here and save big on craft supplies today.
Easy Shed discount codes September 2021
For garden sheds, garages, workshops and more Easy Shed has you covered. All have a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
Ask an Expert