We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
eGlobaL Beauty promises low prices on skincare, cosmetics and beauty brands you know and love. The company offers these products at steep discounts and no matter whether you want Estee Lauder creams, Lancome cosmetics or Laura Mercier makeup, you can find what you’re looking for here.
Expect the company to sell only top-quality products while offering friendly customer service at the same time. One of the main benefits of buying at eGlobaL Beauty is that aside from low prices, the company also offers free shipping and a hassle-free return policy.
eGlobal Beauty promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
How do I use my eGlobaL Beauty promo code?
- Look through all the available promo codes for eGlobaL Beauty above. Click on the deal you like to be redirected to the eGlobal Beauty website.
- Check out the beauty products on the website as below.
- If you see a product you’d like to know more about, simply click on the ‘Details’ button to see the product description.
- Add the product to your shopping cart if you’d like to buy it.
- After you click ‘Add to Cart’, a new section will open on the right side of the page. This is where you can enter your promo code and proceed to pay for the item.
- Type your promo code in the section provided and click ‘Apply’.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied the promo code for your eGlobaL Beauty purchase.
Pros and cons of eGlobaL Beauty
- Free delivery. The company offers free shipping so you don’t need to worry about the cost of postage.
- 14-day hassle-free returns. If you are not satisfied with a product or if there is any damage to the item, you can simply return it within a 14-day period.
- 100% genuine guarantee. All products from eGlobaL Beauty are genuine. Take note that there might be a slight difference in packaging because the company sources products from all over the world.
- Long delivery time frame. It generally takes anywhere from seven to 14 days for your order to arrive, which can feel quite long for customers who want to receive their items quickly.
Shipping guide for eGlobaL Beauty
eGlobaL Beauty is based in Hong Kong and it ships its products internationally. Australian customers can expect to receive their orders within seven to 14 days of ordering. There is no shipping charge because the company offers free delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for eGlobaL Beauty
You can return an item for any reason within 14 days if you are not satisfied. The product must be unused for the refund to be processed. Contact customer support if you would like to get your money back. You will be responsible for the postage fee associated with returning the item to eGlobaL Beauty.
About eGlobaL Beauty
eGlobaL made its name selling high-quality digital cameras at affordable prices, then decided to bring its same idea and approach to beauty products. The store delivers the best brands in beauty to Australian customers at prices they can afford. The company is based in Hong Kong and delivers products direct from its Hong Kong warehouse.
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert