Editors’ picks: Favourites under $50
Check out the stylish pieces under $50 we're buying this week.
Sometimes you just really need something new. But maybe it's been a few too many weeks since payday and you've only got 50 bucks to spend.
No sweat. You can still treat yourself to something worthwhile. $50 can buy versatile and quality pieces, as long as you know where to look.
Search for pieces that can be worn multiple ways and comb through the outlet/sale sections of your favourite online stores to ensure you find pieces that you can afford but that won't be a waste of money in the long run.
Scroll down to see the finder team's favourite cheap but chic picks for this week.
Vanek Wrap Crop White
BENEFIT HOOLA QUICKIE CONTOUR STICK
Peek A Boo Bodysuit
Full Circle Belt Black
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- When will the Dua Lipa x /Nyden collaboration be available?
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion