Editors’ picks: Favourites under $50
Check out the stylish pieces under $50 we're buying this week.
Sometimes you just really need something new. But maybe it's been a few too many weeks since payday and you've only got 50 bucks to spend.
No sweat. You can still treat yourself to something worthwhile. $50 can buy versatile and quality pieces, as long as you know where to look.
Search for pieces that can be worn multiple ways and comb through the outlet/sale sections of your favourite online stores to ensure you find pieces that you can afford but that won't be a waste of money in the long run.
Scroll down to see the finder team's favourite cheap but chic picks for this week.
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Your eyes should be on Amazon’s launch – and its fashion shoots
- An exclusive Calvin Klein and Amazon holiday collection is coming
- Swimwear star She Made Me is launching a Ready-to-Wear line
- Best sales of the week: THE ICONIC, ASOS and Glue
- Alexa Chung designed a new bag and it’s not what you’ll expect!