Editors’ Picks: Topshop favourites
Topshop has officially opened an Australian online store, which means it's time for a shopping spree!Topshop is easily one of our favourite brands here at finder.com.au, but the pricey shipping rates always seem too much to justify. Plus, the shipping takes so long!
All that has changed now that Topshop has launched an online store just for us Australians. We've got local prices, local returns and we even get free shipping if we spend over $75.
As a result, the ladies on the team have committed to some retail therapy. Here are all the pieces that we're buying this week.
Vintage Levi Jeans Mid Blue
C/MEO COLLECTIVE HALF TIME SKIRT
Sales our editors are shopping this week
Popular Exclusive Deals AUFSD coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Jan 2019||10% off entire order: New customers only||AFA****|
|18 Jan 2019||$30 off when you spend $190||AFA****|
|16 Jan 2019||65% off photobooks + 40% off additional pages, accessories & more + 60% off sitewide||AFF****|
|15 Jan 2019||$25 off all orders of $150 or more||FND****|
|15 Jan 2019||$100 off voucher||100****|
|14 Jan 2019||55% off everything||********|
- It looks like Rihanna’s luxury fashion line will include sunglasses
- Where you can buy the SoulCycle’s new activewear line
- James Charles is set to release an athleisure line and here’s what you need to know
- Best sales of the week: Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger & Surfstitch
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Adapt BB sneakers