Editors’ Picks: Topshop favourites
Topshop has officially opened an Australian online store, which means it's time for a shopping spree!Topshop is easily one of our favourite brands here at finder.com.au, but the pricey shipping rates always seem too much to justify. Plus, the shipping takes so long!
All that has changed now that Topshop has launched an online store just for us Australians. We've got local prices, local returns and we even get free shipping if we spend over $75.
As a result, the ladies on the team have committed to some retail therapy. Here are all the pieces that we're buying this week.
Vintage Levi Jeans Mid Blue
C/MEO COLLECTIVE HALF TIME SKIRT
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- New kidswear section at THE ICONIC includes over 70 brands
- Saddle up for the new wild Wild West campaign from PrettyLittleThing
- All the new releases dropping to Quay Australia
- The next AfterPay Day has been announced for August 16
- Best sales of the week: THE ICONIC, Princess Polly, General Pants and more!