Editors’ picks: The missing pieces
These are the pieces that are missing from your wardrobe.
The new season is nearly here and it's time to get your closet in order. Making the transition isn't hard. There are just a few key pieces that you can add to what you've already got in order to transform your wardrobe into a spring-season-ready collection.
Distressed blue jeans, contrast heels, an any-occasion bag, the perfect spring dress, a statement watch and a striped shirt are a few of the most popular items that we saw at Australian Fashion Week. And it's these pieces that can update your closet from winter to spring in no time.
Thankfully, THE ICONIC is having a sale, so most of these pieces are discounted – woohoo!
Scroll through to see our top picks for the items that are missing from your spring wardrobe, plus some of our favourite sales of the week.
Ted Baker Jessica Small Leather Tote Bag
MNG Leinra Shirt
Miss Selfridge Mid Wash Embroidered Lizzie Jeans
Spurr Lunar Block Heels
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Why you’re going to want to add the Vans new Patchwork collection to your wardrobe
- Best sales of the week: Gymshark, Farfetch and Vistaprint
- Everything you need to know about the Net-a-Porter kids collective
- What’s in the Victoria Beckham x Reebok spring 2019 activewear collection
- Why Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring Summer 2019 line is one you can feel doubly good about