Editors’ picks: The missing pieces
These are the pieces that are missing from your wardrobe.
The new season is nearly here and it's time to get your closet in order. Making the transition isn't hard. There are just a few key pieces that you can add to what you've already got in order to transform your wardrobe into a spring-season-ready collection.
Distressed blue jeans, contrast heels, an any-occasion bag, the perfect spring dress, a statement watch and a striped shirt are a few of the most popular items that we saw at Australian Fashion Week. And it's these pieces that can update your closet from winter to spring in no time.
Thankfully, THE ICONIC is having a sale, so most of these pieces are discounted – woohoo!
Scroll through to see our top picks for the items that are missing from your spring wardrobe, plus some of our favourite sales of the week.
Ted Baker Jessica Small Leather Tote Bag
MNG Leinra Shirt
Miss Selfridge Mid Wash Embroidered Lizzie Jeans
Spurr Lunar Block Heels
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers
- When the Moschino x H&M collaboration will launch in stores
- Exactly why you need the Belle Lucia x PrettyLittleThing swimwear edit
- Best sales of the week: City Beach, Meski and THE ICONIC