Editors’ Picks: 30% off THE ICONIC
This sale is so good you can restock your entire summer wardrobe.
Every now and again THE ICONIC surprises us with a sale. And this time it's THE ICONIC's famous (and very rare!) 30% off 20,000 items sale. With nearly a third off thousands of items, including a whole bunch of sale items, you can finally afford to restock your wardrobe.
Naturally the team at finder.com.au went on a shopping spree and here are a few of the things that we bought this week.
- Atmos&Here High Tea Ruffle Playsuit: Summer means a lot of parties and events will start during the day and continue into the evening and this little playsuit is the perfect day-to-night outfit for those occasions.
- Atmos&Here Daphne Lace Dress: This white lace dress is just dreamy. Romantic and sophisticated, it's the perfect piece for your next occasion.
- Atmos&Here Chrissy Lace Bodysuit: In case you missed it, lingerie as outer wear is hot right now. The likes of Em Rata and Bella Hadid have been spotted sporting sheer bodysuits out on the town. If you're not confident enough to jump straight to lingerie, this bodysuit is a great alternative. It looks a bit like lingerie but is a bit more covered up.
- Atmos&Here Misha Off-the-Shoulder Top: Breezy, easy-to-wear pieces are essential for the steamy Australian weather at this time of year. This top is totally on trend, plus it will keep you cool!
- Atmos&Here Iona Eyelet Mini Skirt: Everyone need a basic black skirt.
Dorothy Perkins Frayed Hem Denim Skirt: Likewise, we all need a denim mini and this is a great one to start with.
Sales our editors are shopping this week
Show code & visit sitePO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code