Editors’ picks: Tax time treats
It's tax time baby! See what we're buying with our tax return.
The end of the financial year is an exciting time. After slogging it out at work all year long, it's nice to receive a healthy-sized cheque courtesy of the ATO. So why not do something fun with yours? Now is certainly the time to treat yourself!
Here at finder.com.au, the shopping team has been anxiously awaiting tax return time. In fact, we've already picked out what we're going to buy. In case you need some inspiration for how to spend yours, scroll down to see the pretty pieces we're blowing our cash on.
And if you want to get more value out of your cash, check out our list of end of financial year sales that are still running. You'll be able to pick up a whole range of styles on the cheap.
Atmos&Here Kelsie Faux Fur Coat
One Teaspoon Bonnie Blue Freebirds II Jeans
Everybody wants some belt
Sales our editors are shopping this week
Popular EOFY 2017 coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jan 2019||15% off makeup||FIN****|
- Best sales of the week: Forever New, Princess Polly and HelloFresh
- Karl Lagerfeld’s ground-breaking high-street collaborations
- Why you need to obsess over the PrettyLittleThing Women’s Day collection
- Our favourite pieces from the Laura Jade Stone x InTheStyle collab
- Forever New is now available to shop with Afterpay