Editors’ picks: Summer stripes
Vertical stripes are one of the hottest trends for the coming summer season. See our top picks.
Vertical stripes are all over the high street stores right now. We're loving this trend that conjures memories of long hot summers at the beach and reminds us of the easy breezy stylings you might see somewhere in Sicily or the South of France. We particularly love this trend on rich linen fabrics, which you can find at Glassons right now, and when it combines dusty pastel colours like pale blue and dirty peach.
So we decided we absolutely need a few of these pieces in our closets right now. Scroll down to see the striped pieces that we're shopping this week and make sure to also scroll through the top sales for the week too.
Faithfull Fiscardo Midi Dress
STATIC REALM MINI DRESS
LINEN BLEND BUTTON FRONT CROP TOP
Toby Heart Ginger Cigar Dress
LINEN BLEND BUTTON UP MINI SKIRT
ROAD TO PANAMA TIE BACK JUMPSUIT
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- When will the Dua Lipa x /Nyden collaboration be available?
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion