Editors’ picks: Springtime sale favourites
Check out our top picks from the sales this week.
If you know anything about the finder Shopping Team, you'll know that we hate paying full price for anything. We see hundreds of sale notifications every day, so why would we shop somewhere that doesn't currently have a sale running?
That said, some of our favourite stores don't always have site-wide discounts available. And sometimes you just need to treat yourself regardless of what discounts are available. It's times like these that we go hunting in the sale sections.
Even if your favourite store isn't advertising a sale, it will almost certainly have a dedicated sale section. And there are plenty of hidden gems just waiting to be found.
If you're looking for some shopping inspo this week, check out the pieces we're buying from the sale sections of our favourite stores.
KITTEN CROPPED BLOUSE
Love Moschino Folded Crossbody Bag with Heart Detail
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- It looks like Rihanna’s luxury fashion line will include sunglasses
- Where you can buy the SoulCycle’s new activewear line
- James Charles is set to release an athleisure line and here’s what you need to know
- Best sales of the week: Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger & Surfstitch
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Adapt BB sneakers