Editors’ picks: Spring Racing favourites
Spring Racing season is upon us, so it's time to pick up a new dress or two.
Heading down to the races can be a spontaneous affair. So during Spring Racing season, it's not a bad idea to have one (or two?) hot-to-go dresses ready for when a trip to the races comes up at the last minute. Let's be real; the search for the perfect dress can take a lot longer than a week, so starting your search early is key to being best dressed.
Here at finder.com.au, the shopping team have trawled through the newest collections and now have a few dreamy dresses on our Spring Racing wishlists. Scroll through to see the dresses that we're buying for the Spring Racing season and make sure to check out the top sales we're shopping this week.
Bec & Bridge Lady Allure Split Dress
Bardot Clementine Dress
Ginia RTW Lillian Satin Slip Dress
ONE MORE NIGHT DRESS IN BLACK FLORAL
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Why you’re going to want to add the Vans new Patchwork collection to your wardrobe
- Best sales of the week: Gymshark, Farfetch and Vistaprint
- Everything you need to know about the Net-a-Porter kids collective
- What’s in the Victoria Beckham x Reebok spring 2019 activewear collection
- Why Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring Summer 2019 line is one you can feel doubly good about