Editors’ picks: Spring into new swimwear
High cuts, one pieces, polka dots and more.
The shopping team at finder.com.au has a bit of a swimwear obsession. We all own too much and just keep looking at more!
And the latest drop of new season pieces into stores like THE ICONIC, Surfstitch and General Pants is not helping our bikini fixation. The high-cut style, which made a huge comeback last summer, is still here this season with both high-rise bikini bottoms and high-leg one pieces all over our favourite shopping sites. Some of our other favourite trends like bold reds and polka dots have made their way into the swimwear scene too. And we can't get enough!
There are a lot of pieces on our wishlist, but here are our favourites right now. If you need some inspo on what to shop for this week, here's what we'll be buying when it comes to swimmers.
Subtitled Chrissy Cross One Piece Plum
Insight Loverboy Bikini Red
RUE STIIC Sunset Bralette Separate Top
SWELL Bralette Bikini Set
BOND EYE Bound The Mimosa Bandeau Bikini
Bond Eye Bound The Mara
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”
- Exactly what to buy for the Afterpay Day Sale
- 15 best fashion deals in the Afterpay Day sales 2018