Editors’ picks: new knits
It's time for a mid-winter restock.
For those of us who are suckers for summer weather, it's sad to think that we're still only half way through winter. Sigh. So we've got at least eight more weeks of winter dressing ahead of us.
At this point in the season, winter fashion can get a bit dull. You've probably worn all your jumpers 20 times over and it's just not exciting anymore. So we think it's time for a mid-winter restock to make cold-weather dressing fun again.
Check out the cute jumpers and knits that we've got on our wishlist. And scroll down to see all our favourite sales on now.
Atmos&Here Blair Rib Jumper
All About Eve Portsy Knit
Atmos&Here Harper Knit Jumper
Atmos&Here Lucky Stripe Knit Jumper
THE FIFTH LABEL LEFT OF FIELD KNIT
Forever New Talia Step Hem Roll Neck Sweater
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- When will the Dua Lipa x /Nyden collaboration be available?
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion