Editors’ picks: Mad for marigold
Brighten up your spring wardrobe with a touch of marigold.
The results are in and it's official; marigold is the trending colour this season. It's almost impossible to walk past a single store without seeing flashes of this happy and sunny colour in the window.
And we understand why. There's just something so refreshing and uplifting about wearing a little bit of yellow. It makes you feel as if summer never left.
This week the team here at finder decided to jump on the marigold bandwagon. Scroll down to see the pretty golden pieces that are on our wishlists this week. And of course keep reading for the top sales this week!
PERFECT DISTRACTION TWO PIECE SET IN MUSTARD
MINKPINK MARIGOLD COASTAL CROP TANK
Atmos&Here Cindy Double Wrap Blouse
9.0 Swim Caicos Triangle Bikini Top Metallic Mustard
CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA MINI DRESS
Hansen & Gretel Carmen Silk Cami
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Jordyn Woods, Taylor Hill and more