Editors’ picks: Mad for marigold
Brighten up your spring wardrobe with a touch of marigold.
The results are in and it's official; marigold is the trending colour this season. It's almost impossible to walk past a single store without seeing flashes of this happy and sunny colour in the window.
And we understand why. There's just something so refreshing and uplifting about wearing a little bit of yellow. It makes you feel as if summer never left.
This week the team here at finder decided to jump on the marigold bandwagon. Scroll down to see the pretty golden pieces that are on our wishlists this week. And of course keep reading for the top sales this week!
PERFECT DISTRACTION TWO PIECE SET IN MUSTARD
MINKPINK MARIGOLD COASTAL CROP TANK
Atmos&Here Cindy Double Wrap Blouse
9.0 Swim Caicos Triangle Bikini Top Metallic Mustard
CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA MINI DRESS
Hansen & Gretel Carmen Silk Cami
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Your first look at the Jaclyn Hill x QUAY Australia collab collection
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers
- When the Moschino x H&M collaboration will launch in stores
- Exactly why you need the Belle Lucia x PrettyLittleThing swimwear edit