Editors’ picks: Hottest pieces from the final clearance sales
So many major clearance sales are still going and this is one of the best times to take advantage of the discounts.
Did you realise that the Boxing Day sale period actually runs until mid-January? And as with any sale, the reductions only get bigger as time passes. We're soon approaching the end of the clearance period and the final reductions have started this week. Stores like David Jones and THE ICONIC keep slashing the prices in their sales sections to bargain basement prices - take a look and you'll see what we mean.
In case you need a bit of inspiration, here are the pieces that the finder.com.au shopping team are buying in the sale this week.
- THURLEY Arbury Top: Check out this amazing find in the David Jones clearance section. At 30% off how can you say no?
- MLM Lennox Slip Dress: We all need a basic black slip and we adore this one, also in the clearance section of David Jones.
- HONEY BEE FLORAL MINI DRESS: This stunning dress is not strictly on sale but Princess Polly have been offering discount codes on Snapchat. Check out it to save.
- SOL SANA Tina Block Mule: These mules are the perfect height and the perfect colour! We found them in the David Jones clearance and fell in love.
HONEY BEE FLORAL MINI DRESS
SOL SANA Tina Block Mule
- THE FIFTH ANYTIME ANYWHERE PLAYSUIT: BNKR is having a 30% off sale starting today on items from the new Keepsake and The Fifth collections. This playsuit is a wear-anywhere-and-anytime piece and at 30% off its such an economical buy.
KEEPSAKE LISTEN OUT MINI DRESS: We adore this easy-to-wear summer dress. It's also in the BNKR sale so why not?
THE FIFTH ANYTIME ANYWHERE PLAYSUIT
KEEPSAKE LISTEN OUT MINI DRESS