Editors’ Picks: Denim staples
Here are some of the top denim staples for the coming season.
Now that the weather is cooling down slightly and we can wear more than just a light cotton dress, denim is coming back into our weekly rotation. So, naturally, the team has decided to buy a few new denim staples for our wardrobes.General Pants just received a new drop of Rolla's and there are some hot-to-trot black jeans in there that we all had our eyes on.
We can never look past a pair of Levi's and THE ICONIC has an amazing selection. We especially love the boyfriend-style jeans in vintage blue.
We're also big fans of the denim selection at Topshop. From denim shirts to skirts, they have loads of pieces that look hot and fit beautifully.
Scroll down to see our top shopping picks of the week.
Levi's 505 C Jeans For Women
Levi's Wedgie Jeans
Rolla's Westcoast Staple Jean Dusty Black
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers
- When the Moschino x H&M collaboration will launch in stores
- Exactly why you need the Belle Lucia x PrettyLittleThing swimwear edit
- Best sales of the week: City Beach, Meski and THE ICONIC