Editors’ Picks: The best of new season arrivals
New season arrivals are in at all your favourite stores.
One of the best things about January is the new season arrivals. Stores are finishing up their post Christmas clearances and making way for new stock. This week we've seen some stunning new arrival at Glassons, Sportsgirl, Sabo Skirt and more.
Scroll through to see our top picks from the new season fashion arrivals this year. Plus take a look at all the top sales for the week.
- Tie Front Bardot Blouse: The off-the-shoulder style is still hot and this red one is at the top of our shopping lists this week.
- On The Glow Palette - Sunkissed: In case you've missed it, the makeup at Sportsgirl is only getting better, especially the bronzing products. This bronzing and highlighting palette is a total bargain and guaranteed to make you look like a sunkissed goddess.
Tie Front Bardot Blouse
- Polka Poppy Playsuit: New in at Sabo Skirt, this playsuit went on our wishlists the second we saw it.
- The Daily Edited Black Structured Cross Body Bag: New year, new bag. This little monogrammed gem is gorgeous and affordable.
Polka Poppy Playsuit
The Daily Edited Black Structured Cross Body Bag
- Never See You Frill Wrap Dress: New in at Dissh, we think this dress goes perfectly with a summer tan.
Mousse Ochre Kid Suede: We've been eyeing these off for a while and they've finally gone on sale!
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Signing for credit card payments is so last century
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: AirAsia, Accor, DiDi, Skydive Australia
- Score up to 33% off and free perks with Celebrity Cruises Worldwide sale
- Ticketmaster goes blockchain, and it’s easy to see why
- Coinbase co-founder: Blockchain will make gaming economies real