Editors’ Picks: it’s time to shop for party season
It's time to get glam.
It's officially summer at last! And with the Australian summer comes Christmas parties and pre-new-years events. So it will save you a lot of time and hassle if you have a couple of hot-to-go outfits already in your closet. Last-minute occasions pop up all the time and you need to be prepared with something to wear.
Scroll through to see the party season picks that we're buying this week.
- Fatal Midi Dress Red: Channel your inner Selena Gomez in this little red dress. We're snapping this one up this week since Beginning Boutique has 20% off partywear.
- Totem Dress Bordeaux: Another gorgeous creation in the 20% partywear sale at Beginning Boutique. This one is perfect for your work Christmas party.
Fatal Midi Dress Red
Totem Dress Bordeaux
- Fae Wrap Up Heel: Wrap up and lace up heels are way more secure and a lot easier to party all night in. We're in love with these ones from Sportsgirl.
- Arnie Mid Heel Mule: Mules are hot right now. Effortlessly stylish and unbelievably comfortable, we think these are the ultimate party show.
Fae Wrap Up Heel
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara: For bold, fluttery lashes that scream "ready to party!" you have to use this mascara. We're stocking up before it sells out.
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Pop: For that perfect amount of bronzy-shimmer, try Becca Champagne Pop. We love this 2-in-1 bronzer highlighter.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara - Black
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop
Sales our editors are shopping this week
- Why you’re going to want to add the Vans new Patchwork collection to your wardrobe
- Best sales of the week: Gymshark, Farfetch and Vistaprint
- Everything you need to know about the Net-a-Porter kids collective
- What’s in the Victoria Beckham x Reebok spring 2019 activewear collection
- Why Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring Summer 2019 line is one you can feel doubly good about