Check out more than 100 unique gift concepts that can be delivered to your home or workplace at Edible Blooms and get a discount using our Edible Blooms promotional codes while you're here. Just 'cos.
Edible Blooms is an online retailer that specialises in delivering delicious chocolate bouquets and other gift baskets to Australian and New Zealand customers. If you wish to send something special to someone today, Edible Blooms is a great place to shop around for unique gift solutions that will provide a fun alternative to the traditional flower gift basket.
Customers can choose from a wide selection of gift items for men and women, including chocolates, cookie and cake pop bouquets, chocolate flowers, fresh fruits, and a creative assortment of gift hampers. All come with first class customer service and fast delivery to any location in Australia.
Current Edible Blooms Promotional Codes and Coupons
|From $12.90 delivery Australia wide||Receive delivery from $12.90 Australia wide at Edible Blooms||
Last verified 15 Mar 2017
|Delivered on time or your next gift is FREE||Receive delivery on time or your next gift is free at Edible Blooms. Conditions Apply||
Last verified 25 Jan 2017
How do I use my Edible Blooms discount code?
How do I use my Edible Blooms promo code?
- Browse through our promotional codes and select one that you would like to use. Click on it to copy the code and be redirected to the Edible Blooms website.
- Once at the website, you'll be able to choose from over a hundred edible blooms and gift hampers. You can browse through categories or check out the new arrivals on the home page.
- Once you find a gift that interests you, click on it to get a closer look at the description and price. Then, choose the quantity you wish to order.
- Click 'Add to Cart’ to add the item to your shopping basket. The site allows you to check out similar gifts and enables you to ‘Add to Your Gift’.
- To view your cart and check out, click on the shopping cart icon on top of your screen. You will then proceed to checkout, where you will finalise your order by entering your billing and payment information.
- Enter your promotional code in the section shown and click on ‘Apply Coupon Code’ to get a discount on your order.
- Finalise your order by processing payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Edible Blooms and saved on your order.
Top picks from Edible Blooms
Pros and cons of Edible Blooms
- Product Quality Guarantee. Edible Blooms guarantees that all their products are of high quality
- Fast Deliveries. Due to the perishable nature of some of the edible blooms on offer, the retailer has to provide express deliveries to ensure that products reach you fresh and edible.
- Wide range of delicious gifts. At Edible Blooms, you'll have the luxury of choosing from many different and authentic gifts, including chocolate and pop cake bouquets, chocolate flowers, fresh fruit bouquets, and carefully arranged gift hampers.
- Costs. Delivery costs may be high, and re-delivery costs may even be double the original delivery fee.
Shipping guide for Edible Blooms
Edible Blooms stays true to its tradition of delivering fresh, delicious gifts to all locations in Australia using Express Post or standard post service. At the checkout, you'll be given your available shipping options. They'll advise you when the next available delivery date is as, although same-day delivery is available, this may not be an option when delivering outside metro Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide.
Deliveries to regional areas usually take two to four working days. Deliveries are made during working hours between Monday and Saturday to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. Rates range from $12.90 for Australia-wide next day delivery, through can cost up to $25 for delivery on Saturdays.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Edible Blooms
Edible Blooms allows you to change or cancel an order within 24 hours of dispatch to your address for an administration fee of $10. Once an order is dispatched, cancellations can no longer be made.
Edible Bloom products that are damaged in transit or that don't fit the description given at the online store can be replaced with a similar gift or one of greater value. A photograph of the damaged item will be required for the replacement to be approved.
If no one is at the given address when the gift is delivered, a redirection charge of $14.90 will apply for standard deliveries and up to double the initial delivery fee for same day fruit deliveries.
About Edible Blooms and its history
Edible blooms first opened its doors in 2005, bringing a unique gift concept to the Australian market with stores opening in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide within its first year. The company opened its first store in Auckland, New Zealand in 2008. Edible Blooms is a family-owned company and has grown from stocking just nine blooms to having more than a hundred gift solutions. The company has held onto its values of hand-making all its gifts and offering first class customer service and stand-out delivery. What more could you ask out of an unique and thoughtful gift?