EB Games celebrates Starlight Week with pop culture mystery boxes
And they're selling out fast.
This week's been great for good causes in Australian gaming. Yesterday, the non-profit gaming and mental health organisation Checkpoint announced the Kickstarter for its upcoming webseries. Meanwhile, EB Games and Starlight Foundation's annual Starlight Week is once again raising money for seriously ill and hospitalised kids and their families. To help reach their $700,000 goal, EB Games has revealed a number of themed Mystery Boxes and they're selling out fast.
Ranging from $100 to $2,000, the Mystery Boxes cover a number of consoles and fandoms. Here's a list of boxes still available at the time of writing:
- Fallout $120
- Harry Potter $100
- Star Wars $100
- PS4 $2,000
- Nintendo Switch $1,500
- Xbox One $1,000
Not to rub salt in the wound, but you've already missed out on Guardians of the Galaxy, Pokémon and Zelda boxes (which have all sold out) so if you're interested in any of the above make sure you head over to EB's website and act fast.
Of course, you can also donate for the sake of donating over at the Starlight Week page. At the time of writing, EB Games and Zing have raised $155,840 of their $700,000 goal.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?