EB Games giving away a legendary Pokémon
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby players can get their hand on the steam Pokémon Volcanion.
With Pokémon Sun and Moon just around the corner, Nintendo Australia is distributing codes for the legendary fire and water Pokémon Volcanion through Australian and New Zealand EB Games stores.
This Mythical Pokémon can't be found in-game and can only be obtained through a distribution code. Poké trainers can get their hands on this red-hot Pokémon from 10 October to 31 October at any EB Games outlet. All that's needed is a Nintendo 3DS and a copy of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.
Volcanion is the latest legendary from the ever-popular series with the very unique type combination of fire and water. It's a bulky quadruped that uses fire and water to create steam that bursts from the arms on its back creating a boiling shock wave. If you're a regular sauna visitor, Volcanion is your kind of 'mon.
The Volcanion that's being distributed comes at level 70, has the Water Absorb ability (which restores its HP when attacked with Water-type attacks) and four devastating attacks (Steam Eruption, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump and Explosion).
- BioWare in discussions for Mass Effect Andromeda mobile spin-off
- CI Games talks difficulty of porting Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 to Nintendo Switch
- Australian indie Mallow Drops coming to iOS this Easter
- BioWare on how the Mass Effect 3 controversy shaped Mass Effect Andromeda
- This week’s best game deals: It’s Sony all the way down