Enjoy convenience and savings by covering all trips in any 12-month period with Easy Travel Insurance.
Easy Travel Insurance covers policyholders in the event of accident, medical emergency, lost or delayed luggage and cancelled or disrupted travel plans. Easy Travel Insurance also has a 15 day cooling off period if you change your mind for free.
Easy Travel Insurance is backed by Zurich Australian Insurance Ltd. and provides cover from the moment you have completed the online application. You’ll also cover any financially dependent children under 21 years old travelling with you, and have 24 hour access to Zurich Assist for help in an emergency anywhere in the world.
You’ll also be protected from a range of circumstances that have the potential to ruin your trip.
Benefits of Easy Travel Insurance Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Policies can be tailored to suit your travel budget with the following options:
- Annual multi-trip travel insurance. Choosing Easy Travel Insurance Multi-Trip allows you to take unlimited trips during a 12-month period that are all covered by the one policy. Your trips are covered as long as they are less than 60 days each, and multi-trip insurance is available to Australians.
- Domestic cover. Your domestic travel is covered when you choose the Easy Travel Insurance Multi-Trip policy, so you won’t need to reapply when you decide to explore your own backyard.
- International cover. Your international travel is covered when you choose the Easy Travel Insurance Multi-Trip policy.
- Perfect for business. An annual multi-trip travel insurance policy is ideal if you are a regular business traveller as you simply need to renew your policy each year, and you’re covered for whenever you need to set off.
What does the Easy Travel Annual Multi-Trip Insurance plan cover?
Many travel insurance policies can look indiscernible from each other, so when you compare your options for travel insurance, make sure you look closely at the inclusions and any limitations or exclusions. With the Easy Travel Insurance Multi-Trip policy, you are covered for:
- Cover if your travel plans are cancelled or deferred
- Unlimited cover for emergency travel and accommodation expenses
- Unlimited cover for medical and dental expenses
- Unlimited cover to evacuate and repatriate you home in a medical emergency
- Up to $2,000 to cover your expenses if your travel plans are delayed
- Up to $5,000 benefit if you experience a hijacking while travelling
- Up to $6,000 to cover the excess on a rental vehicle which is damaged, stolen or in an accident
- A total of $15,000 for luggage and personal effects which are lost, stolen or damaged
- A sub limit of $4,000 for your personal computer
- A sub limit of $4,000 for your camera and video equipment
- An additional $750 for other individual items
- A benefit of $750 to cover your emergency luggage costs
- Up to $15,000 to assist in replacing lost or damaged passports or travel documents
- A $15,000 benefit in the event your credit or debit cards are used fraudulently
- A $10,400 benefit for loss of income, if you are unable to work upon your return home due to an illness or injury you sustained while travelling
- Personal liability cover up to the value of $2.5 million
Who is eligible to get an Easy Travel Insurance Annual Multi-Trip travel plan?
For you to be eligible for the benefits and protection of the Easy Travel Insurance Annual Multi-Trip plan, you must:
- Be an Australian resident
- Be travelling around Australia or overseas according to the inclusions of your chosen plan
- Be taking a trip which lasts for no more than 60 days
- Take out your policy before you leave for your trip
- Be in Australia at the time your Certificate of Insurance is issued
- Not purchase your policy more than 12 months before you leave for your trip.
If you satisfy the application and eligibility criteria, you can be covered for an unlimited number of trips each year.Back to top