This special offer of a low variable rate loan from Easy Street requires only a 5% deposit.
The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan offers new borrowers who apply and are unconditionally approved by 31 March 2018 a low variable rate along with no ongoing fees.
|Product Name||Easy Street Standard Variable Special Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.59%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||3.62%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account.
- Free redraw facility.
- No service fee.
- There is a $500 application fee.
- There is a $300 discharge fee.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan is available to new borrowers who are buying a home to live in. It includes flexible features to help you take charge of your repayments.
What are the feature and benefits of the Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan?
- Loan amount. The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of just . You can borrow up to 95% of the value of the property you're buying, but borrowing above 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Loan purpose. This loan is only available to owner-occupiers who are new customers to Easy Street.
- Flexible repayments. The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan offers weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can also get ahead on your home loan by making as many additional repayments as you like without any penalty.
- Free redraw. The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan offers fee-free redraw, so you can withdraw any additional funds you’ve paid on your home loan. There’s no minimum redraw amount.
- 100% offset. The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan also comes with a 100% offset account, allowing you to save on interest charges.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $500. This one-off fee covers the administrative costs involved in processing your home loan application.
- Discharge fee: $300. The discharge fee is payable when you close your loan account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you’ve examined your options and think the Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan suits your borrowing needs, click the button below to be taken to the Easy Street website. There you’ll be guided through the online application process.