Easy Street Variable Home Loan
This offer of a low variable rate loan from Easy Street requires only a 5% deposit.
The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan - New Money Offer is a low-rate loan for new borrowers. It also comes with a 100% offset account.
Adam Smith was the home loans editor at Finder.
The Easy Street Variable Home Loan is available to new borrowers who are buying a home to live in. It includes flexible features to help you take charge of your repayments.
Easy Street is a division of Community First Credit Union, Sydney's largest credit union. This lender has no shareholders because it is a member owned institution.
About this loan
What are the feature and benefits of the Easy Street Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of just $50,000. You can borrow up to N/A of the value of the property you're buying, but borrowing above 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Loan purpose. This loan is only available to owner-occupiers who are new customers to Easy Street.
- Flexible repayments. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan offers weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can also get ahead on your home loan by making as many additional repayments as you like without any penalty.
- Free redraw. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan offers fee-free redraw, so you can withdraw any additional funds you've paid on your home loan. There's no minimum redraw amount.
- 100% offset. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan also comes with a 100% offset account, allowing you to save on interest charges.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $500. This one-off fee covers the administrative costs involved in processing your home loan application.
- Discharge fee: $300. The discharge fee is payable when you close your loan account.
How to apply
If you've examined your options and think the Easy Street Variable Home Loan suits your borrowing needs, click the button below to be taken to the Easy Street website. There you'll be guided through the online application process.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up to $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 80% of the property's value (terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.