Easy Street Variable Home Loan
This offer of a low variable rate loan from Easy Street requires only a 5% deposit.
The Easy Street Variable Special Home Loan is a low-rate loan for new borrowers. It also comes with a 100% offset account.
Adam Smith was the home loans editor at Finder. Prior to joining Finder he was the editor at Australian Broker where he had been writing about home loans since 2010.
The Easy Street Variable Home Loan is available to new borrowers who are buying a home to live in. It includes flexible features to help you take charge of your repayments.
Easy Street is a division of Community First Credit Union, Sydney's largest credit union. This lender has no shareholders because it is a member owned institution.
About this loan
What are the feature and benefits of the Easy Street Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of just $50,000. You can borrow up to N/A of the value of the property you're buying, but borrowing above 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Flexible repayments. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan offers weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can also get ahead on your home loan by making as many additional repayments as you like without any penalty.
- Free redraw. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan offers fee-free redraw, so you can withdraw any additional funds you've paid on your home loan. There's no minimum redraw amount.
- 100% offset. The Easy Street Variable Home Loan also comes with a 100% offset account, allowing you to save on interest charges.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $500. This one-off fee covers the administrative costs involved in processing your home loan application.
- Discharge fee: $300. The discharge fee is payable when you close your loan account.
How to apply
If you've examined your options and think the Easy Street Variable Home Loan suits your borrowing needs, click the button below to be taken to the Easy Street website. There you'll be guided through the online application process.