Easy Crypto cryptocurrency exchange – October 2020 review
Easy Crypto wants to help you buy a wide range of cryptocurrency quickly and safely.
- Great for buying without depositing funds
- Not so great for buying exotic low-cap cryptocurrencies
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
|Product Name||Easy Crypto Cryptocurrency Exchange - Australia|
|Cryptocurrencies||ARK, BAT, BNB, BTC, BCH, BSV, ADA, ETH, DGB, EOS & 35+ more|
- You retain control of your crypto private keys
- Easy to use and aimed at beginners
- Transparent fee structure and no hidden charges
- Access to a decent selection of coins and tokens
- 1-3% fee and spread charged on all purchases
Learn more about Easy Crypto
What fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies: AUD
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Approximately 49 cryptocurrencies
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Bank transfer
What's it like to use Easy Crypto?
Fees and limits
Platform trading fees
|Trading commission fee||1%|
Deposit and withdrawal fees
Easy Crypto does not charge any deposit, withdrawal or transaction fees, although your transfers may incur standard cryptocurrency network fees.
How fast will my funds be available?
POLi payments clear almost immediately.
Bank transfers from Australian bank accounts are similarly fast.
Under 2 minutes
Wallet transfers will depend in part on cryptocurrency network conditions.
According to Easy Crypto, most transfers will be complete in under 2 minutes.
A few minutes
When you're withdrawing cryptocurrency, transfers will typically complete in just a few minutes.
Is Easy Crypto safe to use?
- Regulation. Easy Crypto is a registered Digital Currency Exchange in Australia, licensed under AUSTRAC.
- Verification process. Easy Crypto requires users to verify their accounts in line with digital currency exchange AML/KYC obligations.
- Security features. Easy Crypto is a non-custodial exchange. It typically does not hold your funds or your crypto. Instead, when you place an order you're buying cryptocurrency which is delivered to the wallet address you specify.
How do I create an account at Easy Crypto?
What else do I need to know about Easy Crypto?
Easy Crypto was founded in New Zealand with the aim of being, above all else, an easy place to buy cryptocurrency.
Easy Crypto explains that after a year serving New Zealand customers, the site proved to be so popular among Australians that it ended up opening up an Australian arm to better cater to those users.
In a nutshell
- Good selection. Easy Crypto offers a wide, but not overwhelming, selection of popular cryptocurrencies.
- Non-custodial. Easy Crypto does not hold your crypto funds. It's simply a place to buy cryptocurrency, and it sends you your crypto immediately.
- Spreads. The spreads between buy and sell prices are higher than you'll find on larger professional exchanges.
- Popular cryptocurrencies only. Easy Crypto does not offer any exotic, little-known cryptos.
Ready to sign up?