Best Easter flight deals for 2021
Jet off for a long weekend adventure this Easter.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Looking for the perfect excuse for an escape over the upcoming four-day, Good Friday and Easter break? Or making the most of your annual leave and turning it into a longer vacation?
Whichever sort of holiday you're after, we've got you covered. These are the best Easter flight deals for 2021 that we can find to help you get you away for less.
Top Easter flight deals
Which airlines offer Easter flight sales?
Here are the airlines we found offering Easter flight sales last year so you can get an idea of what to expect this time around. Once the 2021 Easter flight sales are announced, we'll update this space.
- Jetstar: Domestic flights from $29 each way and international flights from $99 each way. The cheapest domestic flight was Melbourne (Avalon)-Hobart and the cheapest international flight was Darwin-Bali. Other destinations included New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand. (See more details.)
5 tips to finding cheaper Easter flights
- Book as early as possible. Supply and demand rules the skies, and as seats fill up the prices rise. You can't count on a last minute sale for the flight you want any more than you can depend on a lottery ticket. Book as early as possible to get prices while they're low for the taking.
- Choose the right day and time of day. This is particularly important for flying domestically. Weekends, Mondays, Fridays and morning are often pricier, and Tuesdays and Wednesdays tend to be the cheapest days to fly. While they aren't part of the Easter weekend, extending the long weekend won't just get you more vacation time, but can save you money.
- Subscribe to flight sale emails. Book earlier by getting deals delivered to you instead of having to wait until you find the time to go hunting, and maybe even get some near-exclusives that are hard to find by yourself.
- Plan your luggage. With most airlines, your luggage can't fly for free any more than you can. Trying to get away with carry-on only is usually the cheaper bet, as long as you're careful with the size and weight limits.
- Look for any differences in payment method. BPAY, card, direct transfer and a host of other online payment methods are available depending on the carrier. Sometimes fees will apply for certain transactions, which can make a considerable difference. Depending on where you're going, and how you booked the flight, plane tickets can also get pricey, which presents a good opportunity to rack up a rewards card score.
Looking for more great flight deals?
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
Bi-weekly gains of just under 9%.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert