Easter opening hours for all Brisbane's best shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Four days. Repeat. Four days. That's how much time you have off from work / school / responsibility (strike out whichever is not required) this Easter break. What WILL you get up to in that time?
We have a few ideas.
While your 9-5 may be on break, there are plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and experiences that are staying open for the Easter long weekend. So you can catch up with old friends, browse the racks or go out and explore. What you get up to is up to you.
What would you like to do this Easter long weekend in Brisbane?
Easter shopping hours in Brisbane:
Restaurants, cafes and bars open over Easter weekend in Brisbane
Searching for somewhere open on Easter Sunday? Here's our top places to eat out that are open all weekend long:
- Sake, Eagle Street Pier: There's no rest for the team at Sake who'll be delivering its high quality dishes all weekend long.
- Bavarian Bier Cafe Eagle Street Pier: The Bavarian Bier Cafe truly gets into the Easter spirit with Easter egg chocolate schnapps for the grown ups and an Easter egg hunt on Easter Sunday for the kids.
- Eden Garden Indian Cuisine: Appease those cravings at Eden Garden Indian Cuisine and its delicious packs, made specially for groups.
- Brasserie on the River: Located inside the Stamford, spend your day relaxing to river views over a buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The Croft House Town Kitchen & Bar: Open 'til late daily, chose from its vast breakfast, lunch and dinner menus or just pop in for a drink in the evening. We don't judge.
- Comuna Cantina: Fun and affordable, Mexican fare is on the cards this Easter long weekend, no?
- Mecca Bah Brisbane: Share plates are heroed at Mecca Bah so if you have a big group to cater for, it's a top option.
- Chu the Phat: Contemporary style meats hawker street food in South Brisbane at Chu the Phat. Open daily from noon until late.
There's so much fun to be had in the sunshine state this Easter break, but if we HAD to pick a handful of events to attend, these would be it.
- Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race: Now in its 71st year, the annual Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race marks the beginning of the Easter long weekend. Mark your spot on the foreshore early. 19 April, Shorncliffe
- Redcliffe Festival of Sails: Spend the day on the beach with live entertainment and Easter-themed events, including a giant Easter egg hunt, skydiving Easter bunny and ice cream fair. 19 April from 8am-4pm, Suttons Beach, Redcliffe
- North Brisbane Easter Festival: This free family event features jumping castles, and inflatable soccer field, graffiti wall, face painting, balloon animals, competitions, live entertainment and more. 19-21 April from noon til 9pm, Mitchelton
- Bluewater Festival: Set on Shorncliffe Pier and Moora Park, Bluewater Festival is filled with live performances and activities and is the ideal spot to catch the Brisbane to Gladstone. 19 April at 9:30am-8pm, Shorncliffe
Stand up paddle boarding from Adrenaline
- 1-hour stand up paddle experience
- Minimum age is 9 years old
- Price: $39
Escape room experience from Adrenaline
- 90-minute session with 1 hour Escape Room experience
- Includes complimentary refreshments
- Price: $40
Guide kayak tour from Adrenaline
- 1.5 hours kayak around Brisbane River
- Participants must be aged 8 years or above
- Price: $49
Abseiling at Kangaroo Point Cliffs from Adrenaline
- A unique experience for individual or groups
- 90-minute abseiling at the Kangaroo Point cliffs
- Price: $49
39% off Event Cinemas movie ticket from Groupon
- Catch the latest movie with this general entry movie ticket.
- Price: $13.50
Top Brisbane travel deals
Popular Travel coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|16 Apr 2019||Up to 67% off + extra $15 off with code||EXT****|
|15 Apr 2019||$30 off activities and experiences||SUM****|
|9 Apr 2019||Up to 50% off experiences + extra 10% off with code||FIN****|
|9 Apr 2019||Extra 15% off with code||FIN****|
|5 Apr 2019||US$40 off bookings||EAS****|
|16 Apr 2019||Up to 35% off global hotels||********|
Feature image: Redcliffe Festival of Sails