Everything you need to know to spend the day out in Adelaide over Easter.
If you're in Adelaide over the four-day Easter long weekend, you won't be short on options to fill your itinerary from 19-22 April.
There are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars that are planning to stay open in town as well as a few key shopping centres that will be open on Easter Monday.
Here's the ultimate list on what's open around you this Easter long weekend... as well as some top activities to keep you (and the little ones) busy.
What would you like to do this Easter long weekend in Adelaide?
Easter shopping hours in Adelaide:
Trading hours for Adelaide top restaurants, cafes and bars
Don't go hungry this Easter. Consult our list of recommended food joints that are staying open over Easter before you head out for a meal.
- Chianti Restaurant: Open all weekend long from 8am-10:30am for breakfast, 12:30pm-3pm for lunch and 6-10pm for dinner.
- A Hereford Beefstouw: If you're craving beef and wine, search no more for Hereford Beefstouw is the answer. Open for lunch on Friday and Monday and for dinner Friday-Monday.
- La Boca Bar & Grill: Open daily for hungry mouths and grumbling stomachs. Lunch from 11:30am-2:30pm, dinner from 5pm-late.
- Coal Cellar & Grill: Treat yourself to a night on the town with some smoking grills in modern settings. Open for breakfast and dinner. Closed for lunch.
- Ginza Miyako: Japanese and French fusion inside the lush settings of the Stamford Plaza Hotel. Open from 5.30pm for dinner.
- Taj Tandoor: Authentic Indian at its finest. Open for lunch from midday and dinner from 5pm.
- The Saracens Hotel: Drink with mates all Easter weekend long at The Saracens. Open from 11am until late.
- Cafe Brunelli: For a sure thing, head here. It's open 24/7. No exceptions.
- Hut & Soul: A TripAdvisor finalist for Best Asian Restaurant in SA, isn't it time you tried Hut & Soul? Open Friday and Sunday for lunch at 12pm, dinner Friday-Monday from 6pm.
- Zenouse: Our favourite vegetarian yum cha place is keep its doors open all weekend long. Woot!
What to do over Easter in Adelaide
The top activities and experiences happening over Easter in Adelaide.
- Brick-a-laide. Adelaide's big LEGO brick exhibition returns for two days only this Easter. As always, it features over 100 displays and around 60 exhibitors. 19-20 April 2019, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Adelaide International Kite Festival. This annual festival returns to delight visitors with its colourful display of kites as they caress the sky. 20-22 April 2019 at 11am-5pm. Semaphore Beach and Foreshore
- Oakbank Easter Saturday: Start your Easter with a punt at the races or simply spend a day out with the brood. Tickets from $30 (adult). 20 April 2019 from 7-5pm, Oakbank Racecourse.
- Disney's Aladdin The Musical: With your free days, there's never been a better time to catch the magic of Aladdin on the big stage. Until 9 June 2019, Festival Theatre.
- Mount Pleasant Easter Farmers Market: Trawl the stalls of local produce as the sun sets at the annual Easter Twilight Market. 18 April, Mount Pleasant Showgrounds
Adelaide Zoo General Admission
Mega Adventure Skychallenge
Circus Rio Gold Ticket Entry
Virtual Reality Experience
Mega Adventure Obstacle Park Admission
Event Cinemas General Admission Tickets
Top Adelaide travel deals
Popular Travel coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|16 Apr 2019||Up to 67% off + extra $15 off with code||EXT****|
|15 Apr 2019||$30 off activities and experiences||SUM****|
|9 Apr 2019||Up to 50% off experiences + extra 10% off with code||FIN****|
|9 Apr 2019||Extra 15% off with code||FIN****|
|5 Apr 2019||US$40 off bookings||EAS****|
|16 Apr 2019||Up to 35% off global hotels||********|