Show the special man in your life just how much he means to you with the perfect Easter gift.
For many of us, Easter is a glorious time of year when we can stuff our faces with chocolate and not feel guilty about it. It’s a time of egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, hot cross buns and a relaxing long weekend.
Widely considered to be the most important Christian holiday, Easter is celebrated in a range of different ways all around the world. Eggs first became associated with Easter in medieval Europe, while the Germans first produced chocolate eggs for Easter in the 19th century.
Top gifts for him this Easter:
Alienware Advanced Gaming Keyboard AW568
Men's Pasir Regular Fit Stretch Polo
BOSE QuietComfort 35 II Headphones (Black)
W830 Digital Compact Camera with 8x Optical Zoom (Black)
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Gen) Black
The Good Guys
Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Game PS4
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Game
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Game
BOSS Bottled Intense EDP
Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse AW558
Dell 24 Gaming Monitor S2419HGF
XB550AP Extra Bass Headphones
Natio for Men Travel Gift Set
Polo Red Intense 30ml
Euro Tailored Fit Shirt Navy Vertical Stripes
Casual Blazer Black Texture
Cudworth Novelty Metal Cufflinks
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic
Classic St Mawes Rose Gold 40mm
Boss Signature Slim Document Bag
Mio Skincare The Mio Body Brush
Beats By Dr Dre Solo 3 Wireless on-ear headphones - Gloss Black
BRAUN 7865cc- Series 7 Shaver Mens Shaver: Blk
SONY CyberShot DSC-RX100 IV 20.1MP Camera - Black
Royal Selangor Bar Hexagon Whiskey Decanter
Hoodie Sweatshirt Sweater funny anniversary gift for men
V8 Race Car Driving 6 Laps - Sydney Motorsport Park
Tandem Skydive Over Great Ocean Road - 15,000 ft
2 Course Steak House Dinner for 2 - Barangaroo
Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Swiss Chronograph Maverick Watch
Dermalogica Power Rescue Masque Trio
The Facial Company
Condor Road Bike
Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Sony Ultra Portable Wireless Speaker
Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
How to choose the perfect Easter gift for him:
- In order to track down excellent Easter gifts that the recipient will love, it's a good idea to first consider who you're buying for. What are their interests and hobbies? Do they have expensive tastes or would they be simply overjoyed that you thought of buying them something?
- One thing you should definitely do is take the time to consider the personality of the person you are buying for, as different gifts will obviously be better suited to different types of people. Is he a gadget nerd or perhaps obsessed with sport and the outdoor life? Is he the shy, retiring type or a proud extrovert? Is he someone well-known for a wicked sense of humour or does he take a more serious approach to life? The answers to these questions will help you find the right gift.
- You also need to consider exactly what you're trying to say to the gift recipient. Gifts are one of the oldest and most basic forms of communication we have at our disposal and the type of gift you give can have a huge influence on the message you send. If you're buying for your husband or boyfriend, you'll want to convey a message of love and perhaps romance. A gift for a male friend might take more of a humourous approach, referencing a shared joke or memory, while a gift for your father or brother will also need to be tailored to your relationship.
- Chocolate and Easter go together like Christmas and turkey, so spoiling him with an avalanche of sweet treats is always a recipe for success. You can look for eggs or bunnies, or perhaps look for something a little bit fancy if he likes the finer things in life.
- If your man likes looking after himself, a personal care package with shaving cream, deodorant, body wash and the like could go down a treat. For something a little more traditional, a cross on a neck chain might be a nice touch. You could focus on family with a beautifully framed photo or two, or perhaps even gift the gift of time and book a romantic weekend away.
- If you're feeling adventurous, you could even put together an entire Easter gift basket for him. Make sure to have a theme for the basket, whether it be chocolate, food, golf, grooming, movies, gadgets or anything else and make sure it's tailored to his personality.