Easter is on its way, but have you got any gifts for your lovely girls yet? Find out what’s hot for Easter.
Right after the Holy Week, comes Easter Sunday. But what is this celebration all about and what is its significance? A highly recognised and memorable feast especially in the Christian world, Easter signifies the end of Lent or the period of penance, grief and reflection and is a reminder of the resurrection of Christ three days after his death as written in the New Testament. Associated with bunnies, colourful eggs, baby chicks, lilies and parade of colours, Easter is a celebration for rebirth or the coming of a new life.
Left gift buying to the last minute? Buy one of these online gift vouchers:
Celebrated differently across the globe, people mainly go to church at day break to wait for time of the resurrection of Christ. Reenactments in some churches become the event’s highlights while children enjoy activities like the famous Easter egg haunt. Easter greeting cards are sent as well bearing warm wishes to the recipients.
How to choose the best Easter Day gifts for girls
But how do choose the best Easter Day gifts for girls? It can be truly difficult, especially when giving to someone not living under your roof, say a niece. But with all a little research all would surely turn out well. First, know their preferences and activities they are likely to get involved that day. If your kids are going on an egg hunt, you can provide a cute and light basket. Dress them up for egg hunting by surprising them with colourful clothes and matching shoes. Your girls would surely love to wear their favourite cartoon characters. If you are hosting a mini party for kids, you can get your girl involved in your plan. List down so your choices so can make things easy when you look for them.
- Notice that on this day, chocolate bunnies are becoming more popular as chocolate companies have made specially packed Easter chocolates. A number of people have been selling homemade goodies too.
- Second, kids would love to play and like cuddly things. Does your girl have a pet? Or, what is your child’s favourite pet? A stuffed bear, cat, dog, rabbit, barbie doll and educational toys can bring much delight on your little girl’s heart. You can even add one to your Easter basket of goodies.
- Third, does your girl love arts? Is she interested with crafts or someone who is musically inclined? Then give her gifts that would help cultivate her talents. A drawing set, colouring set and some musical instruments to start with like a guitar or organ can be ideal gifts too for your girls this Easter. These would surely put them in awe.
- Fourth, as an addition to your basket of goodies, you can order personalised cakes and candies. These are a good recommendation. Talking about personalised items, you can consider other things and have them as personalised gifts. Not only does this give your girls a sense of and ownership but it would give them much pride as they use their stuff. Gifting personalised items is also an easier way to let them know how much you love them.
- The fifth would be DVDs, ebooks and printed books. Encourage your girls to learn through interactive books and allow them to watch movies that are educational and those of their favourite characters. Books can teach your children to love reading and at the same time increasing their reading speed and analytic ability among others.
- Sixth, in this age of technology, kids love to own not just electronic toys but communication gadgets to keep them connected with you and their friend. Surprise your children with their most-awaited remote controlled cars and trucks, computer, camera or mobile phone but take note that you should keep an eye on them and guide them what they are putting into their system.
- Above all, the packaging and presentation of your presents are of utmost importance not just because ‘first impressions lasts’ but it has to fit to the occasion. You can wrap your gifts by yourself and always include a personal message for your lovely girls.
Whatever your girls wish to receive this Easter Sunday, what is important is you should teach them the essence of this celebration. Explain in simpler terms to the youngster that everyone in the world has been cleansed and attained salvation with the happening of the prophecy for Christ to sacrifice himself and save the world. Make this day as memorable as it can be. Bond with your kids and guide them to be morally upright at all times.
Top Easter gifts for girls
Lindt Gold Bunny Nest
I LOVE BILLY Queeny Wine Patent
Lindt Gold Bunny
iPad Mini 4
Bonish 12pc Colorful Drawing Painting Easter Eggs
Sweet Heart Rose Floral-Print Dress
The Dog Who Saved Easter
Merrigold Susan Medium Rag Doll
Jellycat Bashful Bunny
Experience gifts for girls
Top retailers to shop at for Easter gifts for girls
|Find good Easter deals at Macy’s - one of America’s largest chains of mid to upscale department store.||The store that has it all, find exciting Easter gifts for your girls from Amazon at discounted prices.||Apple is the leading provider of electronics like iPad, iPod, iPhone, computers and laptops every girl would love to own.|
|Get the perfect Easter gift from Yellow Octopus, Australia’s leading brand of the coolest toys, gadgets and gifts girls will surely love.||Booktopia is Australia’s leading store of the best books to help mould your girl’s future. Start by giving an interesting Easter read.||Savings Direct is among Australia’s best online shopping site for electronics, fashion, beauty and everything you need this Easter.|
Current deals and offers
For girls: Unique and exquisite Easter gift ideas
Sanwooden Linen Square Easter Bunny Pillow
Infinity Bracelet "Heart to Heart"
Lindt Mini Easter Gifts
Meri Meri Rabbit Backpack
Marc Jacobs Women's 'Roxy' Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch
Animal Nose Mug - Bunny
Easter Day gifts for every age
Less than 3 years
Easter Surprise from Booktopia
This can be perfect for your child's formative years, this interactive sliding book which reveals different animals and rhymes for each opened Easter egg.View details
Melissa & Doug Chef Role Play Costume Set from Yogee Toys
Get ready for some yummy treats with this Chef Role Play Costume Set when your little chef is in the kitchen.View details
14 - 16 years
More than 16 years
iPod touch from Apple Store
Take advantage of iTunes, Apple Music, iOS gaming and much more with the iPod Touch - the best way to take your music collection where ever you go.View details
Inexpensive and cheap gifts for girls on Easter
Silent Bunny Wall Clock
Dora the Explorer Easter Collection
Webkinz Carrots Mazin Hamster
Easter 2014 Shaped Colouring
Speechless Glitter-Lace Floral-Print Dress
Cat Face Egg Moulds
Vibrant colours will be seen everywhere to remind us that a new hope has come in commemoration of the resurrection of Christ. Along with this celebration, gifts both simple and lavish are truly saleable. But have you bought presents for your favourite girls yet? If you haven’t, there is nothing to worry as you have enough time still. Just make sure you have these tips come in handy so you won’t spend much time thinking as to what to give to your lovely daughters or nieces.
Easter is enthusiastically welcomed by all in the Christian world and most especially kids, who look forward to participate in activities like Easter egg hunt and receive presents from families and close friends. One of the most common gifts is a stuffed basket which may contain animal chocolates, bunny shaped cookies, candies, stuffed animals, egg shaped chocolates and other goodies.
Why shop at finder.com.au for Easter Day?
- Huge range of shopping deals. We have a wide range of coupons and deals all in one place. Save much by using the applicable promo code upon checkout.
- Free shipping. You may be eligible for free shipping on orders for a minimum amount so you get to save much out of your purchases.
- Convenience in shopping. Nothing is more rewarding than shopping at your own pace and within the comforts of your home. Experience no rush and waiting for hours queueing for your turn at the counter to pay especially on big day sales when most people flock to stores to grab the best deals too.